2017 Fall/Winter Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping until sold out. Order your seed today!
* Ginseng Rootlets: SOLD OUT
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Just pictures, for those who like to look at ginseng

Re:Just pictures, for those who like to look at ginseng 2 years 5 months ago #35694

Hugh,
Very nice plants. It is nice to take a stroll through your ginseng.
Nature is just beautiful period. My son and I have around 100 acres of forest and we hope we never have to cut the timber. Maybe sell the oxygen it produces :woohoo: Who would ever thought about water shortages.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Just pictures, for those who like to look at ginseng 2 years 5 months ago #35695

5prong and rootman,
Thank you for your thoughts and your love for the outdoors. The ginseng plant is the crowning jewel of the forest. Rootman, I hope your able to hold on to your mountain for many more generations. Good luck with your plants, both of you.

Hugh

Re:Just pictures, for those who like to look at ginseng 2 years 5 months ago #35697

Hugh, Very nice seng. They sure look healthy. Can't wait to see the changes in mine through the years. Will be nice to see the seedlings I have up this year be transformed into four prongs (even with a way lower population). I hope you post some pics of those with the red berries on them.

Jim

Re:Just pictures, for those who like to look at ginseng 2 years 5 months ago #35704

Great healthy looking plants! Anyone should be proud of those. sang.ocd

Re:Just pictures, for those who like to look at ginseng 2 years 5 months ago #35720

Yea that's a mighty fine patch of plants you have there I noticed you have big green berry pods already my plants are just now get ready to flower some are still a week away from flowering pretty crazy how much farther along they are compared to my plants

Re:Just pictures, for those who like to look at ginseng 2 years 5 months ago #35721

Thanks again guys,
TN. ginsenger, many of those with big berry pods are the early ripening strain of ginseng. Here is a picture of my Wild Tennessee ginseng plants and they are just about to start blooming. They're probably a little closer to what yours are doing.
Attachments:

Re:Just pictures, for those who like to look at ginseng 2 years 5 months ago #35723

Great looking plants Mr. Hugh! Job well done!

Re:Just pictures, for those who like to look at ginseng 2 years 5 months ago #35724

Really nice looking plants!

Re:Just pictures, for those who like to look at ginseng 2 years 5 months ago #35731

Impressive Hugh!

Re:Just pictures, for those who like to look at ginseng 2 years 5 months ago #35733

Thanks guys,
I really like pictures to show your progress, from everyone. I'm looking forward to seeing some of yours.
Maya, I hope the apple crop is doing well for you this year and that the injuries are slowly healing. I'm starting to pick a few peaches here. Good luck to you.

Hugh

Time to create page: 0.119 seconds

Who's Online

We have 88 guests and 2 members online