2024 Winter/Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: sold out
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: A lot of pictures--but not ginseng--Scroll to the top to start

A lot of pictures--but not ginseng--Scroll to the top to start 8 years 9 months ago #35934

I took pictures again today of a tree that I developed from a seedling. It is so promising that I really would like to sell it to a large nursery. It has all the qualities that are needed for commercial sales. kind of like the early ripening ginseng plant. Take a look at what beautiful peaches it has produced.
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:A lot of pictures--but not ginseng--Scroll to the top to start 8 years 9 months ago #35935

It is very large, firm and really sweet to taste.
Attachments:

Re:A lot of pictures--but not ginseng--Scroll to the top to start 8 years 9 months ago #35936

Look at the size of those things!
Attachments:

Re:A lot of pictures--but not ginseng--Scroll to the top to start 8 years 9 months ago #35937

Does any of this make your mouth water?
Attachments:

Re:A lot of pictures--but not ginseng--Scroll to the top to start 8 years 9 months ago #35938

I see people stopping every day looking at them as they go into the sub division.
Attachments:

Re:A lot of pictures--but not ginseng--Scroll to the top to start 8 years 9 months ago #35939

Look at how sturdy the tree is with a big load on it. I hope this makes the guys at the nursery want to try it.
Attachments:

Re:A lot of pictures--but not ginseng--Scroll to the top to start 8 years 9 months ago #35940

You can see more of the tree structure from a few feet away.
Attachments:

Re:A lot of pictures--but not ginseng--Scroll to the top to start 8 years 9 months ago #35941

I really hope someone needs it.
Attachments:

Re:A lot of pictures--but not ginseng--Scroll to the top to start 8 years 9 months ago #35942

There are a few plums getting ripe around it as well.
Attachments:

Re:A lot of pictures--but not ginseng--Scroll to the top to start 8 years 9 months ago #35943

This one is Byrons Gold.
Attachments:

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.140 seconds

Who's Online

We have 491 guests and no members online

Login