2024 Winter/Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: sold out
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: A few pics from today

A few pics from today 6 years 9 months ago #40079

I found some Seng but not one 4 prong in the place. Lots of 3's, 2's and 1's though. Here's a few pics
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

A few pics from today 6 years 9 months ago #40080

Attachments:

A few pics from today 6 years 9 months ago #40081

I noticed today that I didn't see many berry pods. I don't know why and the ones that did are very small.
I had fun though. It was a beautiful Saturday morning out in the hills of KY. Lol
That first picture is a neat little patch. The uppermost plant is a decent 3 and below it is another 3, then 2 3s, 2 more 3s and a couple 2 prongs and a few leafers below those.

A few pics from today 6 years 9 months ago #40095

Thanks for sending in the pictures of some of your patches... looks like mostly 3-4 year old plants?

A few pics from today 6 years 9 months ago #40096

Thanks for sending in the pictures of some of your patches... looks like mostly 3-4 year old plants?

A few pics from today 6 years 9 months ago #40097

Thanks jimsanger. Theses are plants in the wild. I didn't plant these but yeah a lot of the ones i saw were young.

A few pics from today 6 years 9 months ago #40098

Wow a healthy young patch of wild sang like that sure does my heart good.. I always like finding them like that and watching them grow old.

A few pics from today 6 years 9 months ago #40099

Wow a healthy young patch of wild sang like that sure does my heart good.. I always like finding them like that and watching them grow old.

A few pics from today 6 years 9 months ago #40100

they are looking good...I found a patch the other day I just cant explain..i will take my camera next time.after 45 plus years of hunting seng this is something I caint get my head around.ive never seen anything like it before...

A few pics from today 6 years 9 months ago #40101

Heck yeah Chief get a picture I'd love to see it. Especially something that surprises a digger that's been around it as long as you have. I could look at all these pics on the forum all day. Lol I mean we got nearly 3 more months to go. So the more pics to look at, the better!

I got out to one of my patches this morning and done some weeding.

Time to create page: 0.437 seconds

Who's Online

We have 706 guests and no members online

Login