2024 Winter/Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: sold out
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: i'll bet

i'll bet 6 years 8 months ago #40183

business will start picking up on here now season is getting closer..just been a few us on here during the off season...

Please Log in to join the conversation.

i'll bet 6 years 8 months ago #40190

I sure hope so Chief. I joined about a month or two ago and it's been really slow. I thought this looked like
a really active board. lol But I guess it was just the timing

i'll bet 6 years 8 months ago #40192

it seems to pick up at the end of july in years past....

i'll bet 6 years 8 months ago #40211

Well fellas I think this site cycles. About 4 or 5 years ago there were a handful of fellas including me that posted all the time. We answered questions and ask questions and it lasted quite a while (2,3,or 4 years). Anyway, I am glad there is new blood because only a few of us that were posting often back then are still somewhat active on this site it seams. So it's good there is some new blood on here and I am sure it will get active again someday soon. I learned a lot on this site and I met some great fellas that were experimenting with planting and growing ginseng just like me. Some took it to the next level and there are some great post from those fellas. Anyway it seems like the torch is ready to be handed off to a new group of fellas that have the passion and I think the site will cycle back to a lot of activity real soon IMHO. There are still a lot of great folks on here that have been around for a long time that still seem active too like Chieftain,TNhunter and others.
Good luck guys,
Latt

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.085 seconds

Who's Online

We have 793 guests and no members online

Login