2024 Winter/Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: sold out
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Merry Christmas to ALL !!!

Merry Christmas to ALL !!! 6 years 3 months ago #40893

Hope you all have had good luck selling your ginseng by now or will soon and wanted to wish every one a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year !

Yesterday I finished eating the last of my ginseng saved from 2016 and ground up my first few 2017 roots.

The Christmas Tree cup below has some green tea, and a couple pinches of fresh seng grind in it, as well as a teaspoon of local raw honey.

Good Stuff for sipping on a cold evening !

TNHunter
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Merry Christmas to ALL !!! 6 years 3 months ago #40894

I have not noticed anyone posting pics of deer killed this year...

My boy Cole got a nice doe a couple weeks back and we have enjoyed some fine eating off this deer. Very tender.

We have had grilled back strap steaks a couple times, and some fried tenderloin and hind quarter pieces too, excellent.

Made one nice big batch of jerky so far... good stuff.

This was Cole's 8th deer... 100 yard shot, busted the heart (the bottom actually separated from the top part). Like father... like son :-)

TNHunter
Attachments:

Merry Christmas to ALL !!! 6 years 3 months ago #40895

congrats To Cole a very nice looking doe..the Seng tea looks excellent.Merry Chirstmas to you and yours TN..Ive got a birthday to get through this coming Monday before I get to Xmas..

Merry Christmas to ALL !!! 6 years 3 months ago #40896

Well Chief...

Have a Happy Birthday and a Merry Christmas !

TNHunter

Merry Christmas to ALL !!! 6 years 3 months ago #40897

thanks TN..not really looking forward to Mon....the 60 has snuck up on me.....the grand kids came over today..that kinda cushions the blow of turning 60.....
..this ones 10 months old....and this one is three years old....
....they sure can wear paw paw out....

Merry Christmas to ALL !!! 6 years 3 months ago #40898

Merry Christmas to you all too. Happy bday chief.
As for hunting season it was a tuff one for me countless hrs of sitting only see two bucks all season n one my 16 yr old step daughter shot her first buck nice 120 lb 3 pt 158 yds heart shot that made my season right there. I did fill my 4 doe tags so good eating for the winter. Got to edit some pics will post later. Gonna start trapping after the first it making ice here with temps in the 20s n lows in the single digits brrr.

Merry Christmas to ALL !!! 6 years 3 months ago #40899

1pic of Brie's deer 2nd n 3rd is probably why I didn't get a buck I was stuck on hunting my 4 1/2 yr old big 8.
Attachments:

Merry Christmas to ALL !!! 6 years 3 months ago #40900

congrats to her ,nice eating deer...ive been doing some animal damage control trapping..coons muskrat,and right now iam trapping a chicken ranch.they are having a weasel problem...

Merry Christmas to ALL !!! 6 years 3 months ago #40901

Those weasel are fun to trap but can clean a chicken coop quick. I got a huge male 2 yrs ago that was the size of a small female mink having that one taned. We have tons of beaver to trap no one is trapping around here due to low prices just waiting for good ice to get after them.

Merry Christmas to ALL !!! 6 years 3 months ago #40902

nobody is trapping much here either....the chicken rancher called me this afternoon..said he seen a yote hanging around..i went out and set up..i made three notes on the dying rabbit blues call.at 310 yards this stepped out of a fence row..the Remington 700 did the rest..

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.396 seconds

Who's Online

We have 461 guests and no members online

Login