2024 Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: Will be offered in Fall
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: i have a nice manroot, don't know what to do or don't know to much about them.

i have a nice manroot, don't know what to do or don't know to much about them. 15 years 5 months ago #636

• emperors root
  • emperors root's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hello, Hope every one had a good year, I cant complain. right now it is pretty much over within southern indiana. I got this question. I have 2 roots that look like a person 1 is better than the other, it has a head 2 long legs 2 arms and a bulge and is 30 years old the other root has 2 arms 2 legs but its head is the internodes and its 20 years old. so it has a skinny long head, i guess it has no head, but it has a body. Now WHat do I do with them, a dealer said just put them in with the others and sell them with other roots. i will just keep themand look at them before i sell them for a couple of bucks. I heard they are worth money. Are they? Just wandering if anybody knows anything about it.

thanks

emperers root

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:i have a nice manroot, don't know what to do or don't know to much about them. 15 years 5 months ago #637

They are worth whatever you say they are worth and whatever a buyer is willing to pay for them. If you think they are worth more then the buyer wants to pay, then hang onto them for your own. Whatever the price, the seller will think he/she sold too low, and the buyer will think he/she paid too much.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.076 seconds

Who's Online

We have 106 guests and no members online

Login