2024 Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: Will be offered in Fall
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Post your questions and answers about Goldenseal herb
  • Page:

TOPIC: Ginseng prices statring in KY at??????????????????????????

Ginseng prices statring in KY at?????????????????????????? 12 years 7 months ago #11882

Does anyone know the starting out price of ginseng in Kentucky? Thanks for any information.Please post!!!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Ginseng prices statring in KY at?????????????????????????? 12 years 7 months ago #12079

i heard around 300 but they will buy it for as little as they can get away with.

Re:Ginseng prices statring in KY at?????????????????????????? 12 years 7 months ago #12081

the folks i sale to said about the same as last year, itll open around 340 or so then go up as usual

Re:Ginseng prices statring in KY at?????????????????????????? 12 years 7 months ago #12094

hi guys, I'm not from KY, but have some contacts that are pretty knowledgeable in this. From what I've heard you guys are pretty close on the opening price, and it will probably climb a little. However; The price is not expected to get as high as it did last year because of surplus in Hong Kong.

Re:Ginseng prices statring in KY at?????????????????????????? 12 years 7 months ago #12276

• Billy
  • Dealer
  • Dealer
  • Billy Taylor from Bell County Ky
The prices seem to vary from dealer to dealer this season opener.

• Page:
Moderators: jimsanger
Time to create page: 0.075 seconds

Who's Online

We have 615 guests and no members online

Login