Post your questions and answers about Goldenseal herb

TOPIC: yellow root and bloodroot

Re:yellow root and bloodroot 9 years 4 months ago #33591

Looks good to me TylerCounty.

I'm about an hour north of Columbus.

Parkersburg is about 3 hours from here.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:yellow root and bloodroot 9 years 4 months ago #33781

BCastle, do you buy black cohosh as well? I have a bit more to dig and if I am to make the trip up to near Mansfield, I'd like to know if you would buy the cohosh along with the bloodroot and goldenseal. (I can send pics of the dried cohosh and bloodroot along with pre-estimated weights.)

Thanks in advance, TylerCounty

Re:yellow root and bloodroot 9 years 4 months ago #33795

Sure. Actually, I have some folks from WV who come up to Woodland Outdoors every year with the ginseng they dig at a friend's farm in southern Ohio. That would only be about an hour and a half from you.

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Parkersburg,+WV/woodland+outdoors/@39.7903466,-81.9958917,9z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m13!4m12!1m5!1m1!1s0x88484c7b32de2457:0xce93e42c0c21949a!2m2!1d-81.5615135!2d39.2667418!1m5!1m1!1s0x8836592e74f53def:0x889cd8df7d07c342!2m2!1d-81.257713!2d40.254755

I'm there most Tuesdays between 4 and 6pm...including tonight.

Re:yellow root and bloodroot 9 years 4 months ago #33834

Thats not bad at all. I've got a couple acres of black cohosh to work on during the Thanksgiving holiday and I'll be finished for the season after that. How late in the season do you set up at Woodland Outdoors?; and what do you offer for dried black cohosh? (I cut mine into roughly 1\" chunks washed thoroughly). Also wondering what you would offer for ginseng(about 3 lbs. dry) if I were to have it certified in Pa(my e-mail is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.); lots of pics of it under hunting ginseng forum, spotlight topics, another great day in pa...season. Please let me know if you are interested.

Re:yellow root and bloodroot 9 years 4 months ago #33835

I know that area well. I conducted water samples all around Clendening Lake back in 2012 for the Marcellus shale oil and gas drilling. I can actually picture the intersection of 799 and 800 right now in my head. I must've been there too long.

Re:yellow root and bloodroot 9 years 4 months ago #33838

Hey Tyler,

Most of that stuff looks ok. I'd have to see it dry of course to give you an idea.

I'll be at Woodland next Tuesday November 25th, but not the week after (our deer gun season), and maybe one or two more weeks after that at the most. I normally finish up by Thanksgiving.

Re:yellow root and bloodroot 9 years 4 months ago #33844

Alright...Our deer season starts the 24th; so if we could do one of those weekends after Thanksgiving, that'd be great. I'll be heading to my parents' place in SW Pa on the 26th for the holiday, which is where I left the dry sang. I could send you pics then, but regardless I would still like to sell the dry goldenseal, bloodroot, and black cohosh to you at Woodland Outdoors if possible.

Re:yellow root and bloodroot 9 years 4 months ago #33850

Well, it doesn't cost any more to bring an extra few pounds with you when you bring the other stuff.

Re:yellow root and bloodroot 9 years 3 months ago #33997

Just give me a when you can. Mingo southern root & herb. I try to stay competitive and can give a better deal on extra clean root or root in bulk. This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Re:yellow root and bloodroot 9 years 3 months ago #33998

I am located in west virginia

Moderators: jimsanger
Time to create page: 0.096 seconds

Who's Online

We have 141 guests and no members online

Login