2024 Winter/Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: sold out
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Post your questions and answers about Goldenseal herb
  • Page:

TOPIC: Buying an assortment of roots, tree barks, and tree leaves

Buying an assortment of roots, tree barks, and tree leaves 8 years 11 months ago #35053

I am located in Southern Indiana and would like to expand my business this year so I am looking for diggers to supply me with the following: Goldenseal, blood root, mayapple, black and blue cohosh, solomons seal, cranesbill, wild ginger, virginia snakeroot, beth root, slippery elm bark, cherry tree bark, sassafras root bark, black walnut leaves, red sumac leaves, and sumac bark. I'm sure I am forgetting somethings but I can and will buy jjst about anything I can move. I am looking forward to your business. P.S. I have no problem traveling.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Buying an assortment of roots, tree barks, and tree leaves 8 years 11 months ago #35062

Welcome to the forum!

I have a few of those you mention. Please contact me off-forum to discuss it. thanks! Please use a header about this forum as i throw out more email than i read...

Re:Buying an assortment of roots, tree barks, and tree leaves 8 years 11 months ago #35065

Whitjr I can't find your email and I am new here so you can call/text 812 631 5027. Or email me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. thanks. anyone can call or text me for pricing happy digging everyone :)

Re:Buying an assortment of roots, tree barks, and tree leaves 8 years 11 months ago #35081

YGM

• Page:
Moderators: jimsanger
Time to create page: 0.072 seconds

Who's Online

We have 326 guests and no members online

Login