Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: black cohosh prices

black cohosh prices 11 years 2 months ago #21961

is black cohosh prices going up

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:black cohosh prices 11 years 2 months ago #21967

Not that I've heard. In fact, they might be softening some.

Re:black cohosh prices 11 years 2 months ago #21968

• Billy
  • Dealer
  • Dealer
  • Billy Taylor from Bell County Ky
Their is no one even interested in black cohosh this winter any where near me and the ones that may buy it arent offering enough to interest me in buying for them I never buy any thing that causes me to have to cut the price on my diggers and if i bought it right now i would have to make a cut or buy and sell for 5 cents to 10 cets a pd,,,they can have it untll they get their hearts right.

Billy.

Re:black cohosh prices 10 years 7 months ago #23535

black cohosh prices are on the rise a little now.

Re:black cohosh prices 10 years 7 months ago #23673

I got a quote here in wise county Va. of $.75 green and $3.50 dried.

Re:black cohosh prices 10 years 7 months ago #23678

Thats about right I think for dry, but a little light on the green depending on how clean it is and if it is ready to dry.

Re:black cohosh prices 10 years 7 months ago #23679

Thats about right I think for dry, but a little light on the green depending on how clean it is and if it is ready to dry.

Re:black cohosh prices 10 years 5 months ago #25532

I was priced $4/lb in Ohio

Re:black cohosh prices 10 years 5 months ago #25541

If you'll look at my post I am getting $4 a lb dry and $1 green. I spend about 4-5 hrs a day on it and make about $20. this is not the way I make a living I'm only doing this till I finish taking care of some personal business then I'm back to my normal job tho I love doing this I just wish it paid as much as working in my craft. I like digging cohosh better. maybe after I retire I may do this.

Re:black cohosh prices 10 years 4 months ago #26480

Does anyone know if there has been any change in the cohosh prices lately or is it still somewhere around the four dollar range, I hadn't got around to calling any buyers yet and was wanting a general idea. Just started digging a little last week after the seng finished up. I know its not the money that seng is but its so hard to go from spending three or four days a week in the woods seng hunting and then just quitting cold turkey, digging cohosh at least let's you continue to get out there for a while and its still very easy to find at this time as I have made two one hour trips out so far and have already dug about 43 lbs, the bad part is its a lot of work after digging, taking about an hour to dig 20 pounds and then an hour to cut and an hour to wash.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.096 seconds

Who's Online

We have 302 guests and no members online

Login