2024 Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: Will be offered in Fall
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Kentucky Dealers

Kentucky Dealers 11 years 9 months ago #18427

I know several have called when I'll be sending out registrations for the 2012 season. I hope to do it in the next 2 weeks.

Some timing reminders on my part...

From August 13- 27, I'm tied up with the Kentucky State Fair. Call my work cell and leave a message.

Other changes for this season:
* plan on 1 hour for every 100 pounds of ginseng you need to certify when you make an appointment,
* plus 30 minutes for root counts. You'll need to bring 5-10 pounds for the root count sample (I'll pull).
* allow at least 2 business day to make an appointment (don't call that morning or the day before expecting to get into see me. I'll be returning calls at certain times. Remember, I'll be working on other's paperwork and won't able to answer the phone immediately.)

I will be out of the office possibly from Oct 11-Oct 19 on personal leave. That could be shortened; that's just worse case at this time. Regular scheduled appointments in that time frame will be honored (my back up will do those).

If you see you'll need to come in regularly for certifications, set up standing appointments.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Kentucky Dealers 11 years 6 months ago #20380

Two updates -

The first, the Kentucky Department of Ag has a new look to the website. The ginseng program link is now www.kyagr.com/marketing/ginseng.html . Please update any old book marks that you may have.

Also, for those wishing to schedule appointments, I have an appointment calendar on google that you can go in directly to see when I have appointment slots available and even the ability to set your own appointments. The downside is that you must have a google/gmail account in order to do so.

I'm simply testing this feature to not only help better manage my time, but to make appointments timely and punctual and not over schedule and give you all away to see when I can work you in on your own time.

Again, I'm not in the office Oct 11 - Oct 17, as well as other times. I have appointment slots set up until Dec 21 and I remind you to allow 1 hour for every 100 pounds of ginseng.

The short link for the calendar is goo.gl/k2Ced . You can only see details of certification slots, if they are available or times you have scheduled yourself via your google calendar.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: KYginseng
Time to create page: 0.066 seconds

Who's Online

We have 145 guests and no members online

Login