2024 Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: Will be offered in Fall
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Price in Kentucky

Re:Price in Kentucky 14 years 6 months ago #2809

thanks billy please let me know if you hear that the price is going to drop,i am planning to hold out untill the price reaches $500 but if it starts to drop i may sell.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Price in Kentucky 14 years 6 months ago #2853

does anyone know if the price has went up any.

Re:Price in Kentucky 14 years 6 months ago #2861

• buell lady
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
here in Ohio it's $400 to $425..! If ya want more info email me and i can give you the info! This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Re:Price in Kentucky 14 years 6 months ago #2897

it seems like it is going up everwhere except here,the price is still $380 a pound dry but i will not sell for that price.

Re:Price in Kentucky 14 years 6 months ago #2963

any updates on prices,my buyer has been out of town the last week and have not heard if the price has went up or not.

Re:Price in Kentucky 14 years 6 months ago #2964

• speedro
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
rob. ive checked almost all surounding states (9-14-09), and they r paying from $425 to $450.most all buyers in KY. are still not over $400.most are hung up at $360 to $380.i dont know why,but we are the least,and as far as i have heard,we have the best quality or close to it. mabey it will change.
good luck to u & ur's
speedro

Re:Price in Kentucky 14 years 6 months ago #2969

thanks speedro,if the price does not go up i am not selling mine this year.

Re:Price in Kentucky 14 years 6 months ago #2977

• Billy
  • Dealer
  • Dealer
  • Billy Taylor from Bell County Ky
Rob my dealer is paying $390 a pound and say`s he thinks it will go on up above $400

Rob where do you live in Ky ? and how much dry seng will you have ? if you are not to far away to come to me when it is time for me to sell I will be able to get you a better price I have been offered $450 for the lot of mine already because I have alot of big root in it this season.,also alot of ball shaped root in mine e-mail me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. we will get together on it,but im sure that will be top dollor this season.

Re:Price in Kentucky 14 years 6 months ago #2981

• Tim
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I'd be happy with with 350 or above. Here in Missouri I haven't found a buyer paying more than 325.00/lb. Most are at 300.00. Why is Missouri so far behind the other states. Is it true that I have to sell in Missouri if I dig in Missouri?
Thanks

Re:Price in Kentucky 14 years 6 months ago #2992

• speedro
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
tim,check the \"STATE GINSENG LAWS\" on the left of this page. im sure u will find something usefull.
good luck.
SPEEDRO.
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.095 seconds

Who's Online

We have 135 guests and no members online

Login