* Ginseng Rootlets: sold out
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: kentucky ginseng the rise and fall

Re:kentucky ginseng the rise and fall 15 years 5 months ago #614

• sangman
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
went through same fence yesterday and today and found pound and a half for the two day total, so yes I do....but it was same property (fence to keep the cows in).

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:kentucky ginseng the rise and fall 15 years 5 months ago #615

• Billy
  • Dealer
  • Dealer
  • Billy Taylor from Bell County Ky
If the price does not go up we will just have to put the roots away for another time thats the one good thing about Ginseng it keeps unto another time.I would never sell mine for these prices.The way im thinking is if I dig 2 or 3 years before I can sell !! Man what a pay day when it comes :)

Hmmmmmm cross a fence perhaps there have been 1 or 2 over the years :)

Re:kentucky ginseng the rise and fall 15 years 5 months ago #620

• Billy
  • Dealer
  • Dealer
What does any one know about the auction in hong kong ?

Re:kentucky ginseng the rise and fall 15 years 5 months ago #622

all I know is the sale is the 20th ...and the big ? will be if there is any money available to the bidders[buyers]....i'm sure there will be no shortage of root to bid on.....

Re:kentucky ginseng the rise and fall 15 years 5 months ago #631

i heard that here in IL the price will go back up after nov! i was told it may go up a little or it may sky rocket! lets pray it sky rocket's....

Re:kentucky ginseng the rise and fall 15 years 5 months ago #634

I hope you are right...I'm from ILL.the price has done nothing but drop since season opened......

Re:kentucky ginseng the rise and fall 15 years 5 months ago #638

• Billy
  • Dealer
  • Dealer
I to think it will go up but I dont know about skyrocketing,personaly I wish no one would sell their roots at the price their offering rite now and they would have to go up,all anyone is doing by selling now is giving to the system,its a total rip off in my mind and I wouldnt sell a ounce for these prices,but you got people digging for a quick fix,a drink or a pill,around where im from and they have no thought of tomorrow just a everyday thing.Honestly I am glad digging is ending,so the dealers cant buy no more for nothing from all these people selling like this now that they can not dig no more wet to sell for nothing,there is no thinking in selling like that,just nuts if you ask me,but we can not do anything about this.I wish the State of Ky would start chargeing a fair price for a digging license and when they had to pay a little to start out,it would stop the dopeatticks and drunks from wasteing our resourse by selling it for nothing.This may seem harsh,but im completly ohnest in the way I feel about this and Ive seen this happing for two years around me now.

Billy.

Re:kentucky ginseng the rise and fall 15 years 5 months ago #639

• bowbender
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
i agree with what your saying people around here have been digging all summer long season doesn't open till september 1st when you sell 2 or 3 pound opening day something is wrong people are having patches stole to this low life's

Re:kentucky ginseng the rise and fall 15 years 5 months ago #640

Billy ,Bow ....i know what you mean ....opening day my buyer bought 80 pound's ...another buyer less than 50 miles from this buy bought 110 pound's opening day...most of that had to be dug before season to get it dry that quick.....I got a couple of guy's [two brothers] around here that draw total disability but I see them in the woods climbing them big hill as good as i do ....I was squirrel hunting and seen them digging....that was the second day of AGU. our season dont start till the first sat. in sept....Bow ,I bow hunt .by you screen name I take it you do too....

Re:kentucky ginseng the rise and fall 15 years 5 months ago #644

• sangman
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
any news today from auction in hong kong?

Time to create page: 0.152 seconds

Who's Online

We have 326 guests and no members online

Login