2024 Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: Will be offered in Fall
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: illinois prices

Re:illinois prices 13 years 5 months ago #7698

Chieftain,

Your news is exciting, I'll give you that. I planned on price checking on Monday (I might do it today too), and if it had not moved by early next week, I was planning on selling. I guess it all depends on whether it jumps or not. If there is a significant increase in the next few days, I'll probably roll the dice and see where it goes.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:illinois prices 13 years 5 months ago #7699

I dont see it happening either but boys, a thousand bucks per pound sure sounds nice:)

Re:illinois prices 13 years 5 months ago #7700

Men ,like I said I was very leary of this report..I'm going to check around this weekend here with my local buyers too.....the Asian did tell me this too ..the fluctuation in the market is NOT coming from overseas but right here at home with the exporters..said the overseas buyers demand for American sang is greater than it has been in ten years with less sang avliable to the overseas market..he seemed very knowledgeable...But does he really know or just blowing smoke..

Re:illinois prices 13 years 5 months ago #7702

Regardless, Im about to sell mine pretty soon but I hope for everyone that holds out longer that it does get on up there. I guess we'll see...

Re:illinois prices 13 years 5 months ago #7703

Chieftain,

I'll be very curious to see how right your contact is. If he is correct, then I would definately make friends with him, because his information would be very very useful in the coming years.

Re:illinois prices 13 years 5 months ago #7757

Well men..my friend at shumway ill. met my target price so I'am taking it down tomorrow afternoon.. good luck to everyone that is still holding on..you maybe the smartest in the long run..it's been a fun and great season sure enjoyed all the talk ,speculating,new and old friends and the useful imfo shared on this website..I want to give a special thanks to Mike Lee for all he does on this website and a special thanks to my friend Billy..Billy your advise and opinion and insights from digging to selling are greatly appreciated...there is also a ton of folks on here I just want to say thanks to.your keeping up on prices and posting them were a great help seeing what the overall market was doing through out the season..I thank you all for posting......I'll try and take afew pic.s before I go down of my dry root ,then post them..thanks again...

Re:illinois prices 13 years 4 months ago #7824

I went and sold today..heres Darwin with this years haul..if anyone here in central ILL. is still holding ,I suggest you call Darwin before you sell[217-868-5220].He has always treated me right on root and fur.. ..heres a man root I thought that was well endowed [hung like a mule]... ...good luck guys..

Re:illinois prices 13 years 4 months ago #7838

prices still holding here in ILL. still around 700..

Re:illinois prices 13 years 4 months ago #7902

Price has started down here too.below 700 now I heard.................

Time to create page: 0.101 seconds

Who's Online

We have 81 guests and no members online

Login