* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: Will be offered in Fall
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: MN buyers for simulated

MN buyers for simulated 13 years 3 months ago #8378

hello,
i am looking at planting some wild simulated plots and would like to know who the buyers are in Mn and what kind of prices per pound people are getting. i know this is a long term project but just doing my research now before i start. thanks for any info

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:MN buyers for simulated 13 years 3 months ago #8383

Danny,

I am from Tennessee but looked around online a bit and had a hard time finding dealers listed for MN.

I did find one mentioned here on the wildgrown site and another listed on another website. Including them below.

Brad Boudreau
47246 Skyline Dr.
Bemidji, MN 56601
Dealer#: 15802
(952) 250-3530

Jason P Wiebke
218 Portland Ave
Eitzen , MN 55931
PH: 507/ 495 -3312

Here in TN we can contact the State and they will send you a list of the registered dealers. You might try contacting the State of MN and see if they can do that for you.

Good Luck !

TNhunter

Re:MN buyers for simulated 13 years 3 months ago #8384

Dannypz

Their are a couple of buyers across the border in Wisconsin.

This one is about 1.75 hrs. east of the Twin Cities, just off hwy 95.

Buckhorn Fur and Ginseng LTD
Don Dobbs
Hwy 14 west
23855 Buckhorn Lane
Richland Center, WI 53581
608-647-4532

The second one is Hsu's Ginseng, Who is one of the largest exporters in the USA. No middle man with selling to him. I have sold Wild Seng to him and Thought his prices to be very fair. This is who I plan on selling my Wild Simulated roots to. I Have some simulated growing in WI and in Maine. It would be about a 4 hr drive east of the Twin Cities.

Hsu's Ginseng Enterprises, Inc.
T6819 County Rd. W
Wausau, WI 54402
800-826-1577
715-675-3175

If your serious about growing, you should pick up the book: Growing & Marketing Ginseng, Goldenseal By Scott Persons. This is the most thorough book on the subject of growing seng. Ive used this book for more than four years.

Check Amazon.

www.amazon.com/Growing-Marketing-Goldens...cinals/dp/0914875426

Have Fun Growing!

classicfur

Re:MN buyers for simulated 13 years 3 months ago #8385

thanks for the info, i did find an address at the state that i can mail to get a dealer list. i will be doing that next.

going into WI may be a good option, i know there is some sort of dnr inspection before i can go across the border.does anyone have any expierence with that?

i will be looking for the book.
thanks
again

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.080 seconds

Who's Online

We have 830 guests and no members online

Login