2024 Winter/Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: sold out
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: reishi mushroom

reishi mushroom 11 years 1 month ago #22125

can someone tell me if this is the reishi mushroom . and what people are paying for them thanks
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:reishi mushroom 11 years 3 weeks ago #22186

bjblas, they sure appear to be Reishi. I will tell you this. You may want to join

www.morelmushroomhunting.net/report/curr...hc_report_page1.html

This fella is great at verifying mushrooms. I like having this mushroom forum here on wildgrown for all of us to share our mushroom stories too. Looks like they are on the morels in Georgia.
Latt

Re:reishi mushroom 11 years 2 weeks ago #22210

Do you recall what tree they were harvested off, hardwood or hemlock? They aren't at the right stage for sale, they like them right after they spore out which is early fall in my area. I grow them as antlers and make a tea out of them. My advise is check the local health store and talk with japanese restarants try to sell local and fresh at the right stage. The market will vary but money could be made. I sold one large conk 15lbs to a japanese restarant for $200 once.

Re:reishi mushroom 10 years 11 months ago #22371

Looking for a large quantity of reish or guanoderm lucidum. if you have or know where to get them in your area. Please let me know. You may reply to this message or email to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. Tel 7155712426..
Attachments:

Re:reishi mushroom 10 years 11 months ago #22378

Fresh or Dried? I don't harvest until Fall. Could harvest large amount's (hundreds of pounds) for the right money. I'll let you know price in the fall if your interested.

Re:reishi mushroom 10 years 10 months ago #22723

Any quantity you have dried. Best Market price. Make sure it's not Artist Conk.

Re:reishi mushroom 10 years 10 months ago #22726

Dr. your email link above does not work. Looking for prices on Reishi. Thanks,G

Re:reishi mushroom 10 years 10 months ago #22742

what do you have? Looking for wild reishi. Please call 7155712426 or visit http:// marathonginseng.com. My email should work.

Re:reishi mushroom 10 years 10 months ago #22746

Dr., I will have reishi just not ready to harvest it yet. That is why I was wondering what your prices are. I have 2 other sources that vary a bit.
If you are not comfortable posting ypour prices should I give you a call? Ill try your email once again.
Thanks

Re:reishi mushroom 10 years 9 months ago #22857

I just found a bunch of Ganoderma tsugae, interested in those? The weather has been cold and wet, they just popped up and are fresh.

Moderators: latttrahn007Shroomdawg
Time to create page: 0.102 seconds

Who's Online

We have 359 guests and no members online

Login