2024 Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: Will be offered in Fall
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: puffballs

Re:puffballs 8 years 11 months ago #35318

It was too much for me to handle lol. Gave some away n finally got to try using it for pizza crust god it was yummy. Been looking for morels but no luck very dry n temps r reaching 80s hope the rain comes this weekend with cooler temps

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:puffballs 8 years 11 months ago #35321

It's been a crazy year here in cental Ohio. Not sure if it is over or just starting. If it is just starting it's going to be a short season. Went out on 4/18/15 and the woods looked ready. Found nothing. Went out on 5/3/15 and found s couple dozen small ones and 3 large ones. Went out at lunch today 5/6/15 and bagged a dozen nice ones.
Good luck up north Hobler. Overall ours didn't come up until the woodland perennials were up and tall, trees have buds and leaves. Looks like summer here not spring and overall they are just now coming up in my area. However, some have been finding them by the 100's only 15 miles away from me East, West and South.
Latt

Re:puffballs 8 years 11 months ago #35333

That's right Latt, Mother Nature can cure anything I believe. These natural herbs and plants have been used for centuries and we should share these as much as possible with others to try to preserve their uses and benefits before the knowledge is lost forever. I hate to think about how many uses of plants and herbs as medicine have been lost. Good luck,
Two bear

• Page:
Moderators: latttrahn007Shroomdawg
Time to create page: 0.067 seconds

Who's Online

We have 463 guests and no members online

Login