2024 Winter/Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: sold out
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Hen of the woods price this season.

Hen of the woods price this season. 8 years 8 months ago #36284

I came across quit a few hen of the woods today.They need to grow a bit more. Has anyone sold any this year I have got $10 a pound in the past but not sold any in several years.Guess cause I like em to good. Lol I saved to many last year so I guess I should sell some this year.Thanks in advance for any input.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Hen of the woods price this season. 8 years 8 months ago #36286

Wow already?
I wasn't even thinking about looking for Hens for another 3 weeks or more. Do you have any pics? Isn't it really early for hens? $10 bucks a pound is a decent price. I see videos and TV programs showing people selling them for $20 a pound. However, I think $10 a lb is more practical.
Good luck,
Latt

Re:Hen of the woods price this season. 8 years 8 months ago #36287

Wow already?
I wasn't even thinking about looking for Hens for another 3 weeks or more. Do you have any pics? Isn't it really early for hens? $10 bucks a pound is a decent price. I see videos and TV programs showing people selling them for $20 a pound. However, I think $10 a lb is more practical.
Good luck,
Latt

Re:Hen of the woods price this season. 8 years 8 months ago #36288

I meant chicken of the woods,sorry.My wife was talking to me and my dad at the same time and they ask me about hens.I got sidetracked apparently.

Re:Hen of the woods price this season. 8 years 8 months ago #36289

lol no problem. Then if we are talking chickens, then selling them at $10 bucks a lb is a great price to get for them.
Latt

• Page:
Moderators: latttrahn007Shroomdawg
Time to create page: 0.079 seconds

Who's Online

We have 506 guests and no members online

Login