2024 Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: Will be offered in Fall
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Post your experiences, questions and answers about growing wild-simulated ginseng
  • Page:

TOPIC: Is row planting the way to go?

Re:Is row planting the way to go? 14 years 7 months ago #2357

Coondog

You should go to my website BSMGinseng.com.
Fill the order form, then contact us for the shipping charge. We perfer a money order because there is no waiting for clearance. I have 1.5 pounds left, they are excellent chemical free seeds from wild plants.

Guy

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Is row planting the way to go? 14 years 7 months ago #2398

Guy, I just had to put some in the ground today, hope its not to early. It's suposed to be in the 30's tonight and day temps are mostly around 60 right now. I put them in known sang spots but also in a few spots where I thought the soil was great, nice and black w/ some maples, maiden hair ferns and jack in the pulpit. Any other tips?

Everyone I had very good service with Guy and he's got a nice website to check out. If anything goes wrong with the seed I'm sure it was my fault. :(

Re:Is row planting the way to go? 14 years 7 months ago #2428

hey guy i went to your web page and it say's sold out ? i want a pd from you .today is the 17-09 5.30am i have classes most of the the day if you will email me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. today and tell me you have me a pound i will get the money in the mail buy 9-18-9 i will go ahead and print the form today and have it ready to mail please tellme the total amount shipping and all thanks alot guy im still finding new places on this site so that is why we have had the mis commucation but thankyou and i will look for your emeil im ready to plant

Re:Is row planting the way to go? 14 years 7 months ago #2429

ok guy i see how mutch now ? do i need green seed for planting now .i have never planted anything other than red berry'so i dont know ? so green berrys are 80.00pd ,strat is 90.00pd PLUS 6.00 SHIPPING JUST LET ME KNOW THAT TO SEND THE MONEY YOU STILL HAVE A PD OF SEED FOR ME.I WANT TO PLANT NEXT WEEKEND . I WILL CHECK MY EMAIL ALL DAY AND AS SOON AS I GET YOURS I WILL SEND A MONEY ORDER TO YOU .ill take it to the post office and send it to you as quick as they can get to you mybe no later than mon that way i can get the seed by friday of nxt week that way i can plant sat,sunday thank you guy

Re:Is row planting the way to go? 14 years 7 months ago #2488

Coondog ,call276-638-4698 ask for Johnny his seed are 100.00 pd I had very good success last year with seed coming up.Hope this helps!!

Re:Is row planting the way to go? 14 years 7 months ago #2489

sorry about the post somehow I didn't see all the communacation before I submitted it

Re:Is row planting the way to go? 14 years 6 months ago #2530

thanks for the imfo steel trap i had finaly bought some from larry harding be here mid week im ready the leaves are starting to fall

Re:Is row planting the way to go? 14 years 6 months ago #2567

Coondog
thought we had some but she was taken allready, did I let you know I have a pound and then later say no sorry? I can't find it writen any wheres but I'm sure I wrote it.
- or was it them mushrooms my son picked?

- next year let me know and I'll fix ya up.

Guy

• Page:
Moderators: lattTNhunterjimsanger
Time to create page: 0.092 seconds

Who's Online

We have 425 guests and no members online

Login