2024 Winter/Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: sold out
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Post your experiences, questions and answers about growing wild-simulated ginseng

TOPIC: 'Sang Expo next month here in NC. Y'all come now, hear?

Re:'Sang Expo next month here in NC. Y'all come now, hear? 11 years 4 months ago #21657

Thanks for the welcome everyone. For those of you who can't come to the Expo, I would be happy to update you on everything that's discussed. Hopefully this can be the first of many Ginseng Expos.

Whitjr - I am in Asheville in NC and will be at the expo. Would love to connect at the expo.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:'Sang Expo next month here in NC. Y'all come now, hear? 11 years 4 months ago #21666

I'll look for you!

Re:'Sang Expo next month here in NC. Y'all come now, hear? 11 years 3 months ago #21708

I just submitted my registration, so I'll be there too, and look forward to meeting y'all.

Re:'Sang Expo next month here in NC. Y'all come now, hear? 11 years 3 months ago #21722

So it looks like those of us on the forum [that have posted attendance] will be;
--me
--VaFiddler
--Maypop
--HillHopper

It'll be nice to put faces to the formun postings.

Should we plan a meet up at a paticular time during the Expo? I understand that there's a party/reception after the seminar on Friday.

Re:'Sang Expo next month here in NC. Y'all come now, hear? 11 years 3 months ago #21732

I will be attending as well. Never been to the area before so looking forward to it. Going down a little early to sample the local food and brews. See ya there

Re:'Sang Expo next month here in NC. Y'all come now, hear? 11 years 3 months ago #21733

Updated list-

--Ray [whitjr]

--VaFiddler

--Maypop

--HillHopper

--Tanner [Rural Action]

Re:'Sang Expo next month here in NC. Y'all come now, hear? 11 years 3 months ago #21742

shaw black farms is gonna be there too look forward to talking to you all....

Re:'Sang Expo next month here in NC. Y'all come now, hear? 11 years 3 months ago #21743

Very cool. I will have a name tag (Alison) so hopefully I will be easy to find. If anyone wants to propose a time to all make sure we meet, that would be great. Here is the schedule - www.ncnaturalproducts.org/event/internat...ginseng-expo-program

Re:'Sang Expo next month here in NC. Y'all come now, hear? 11 years 3 months ago #21745

Updated listing...

--Latt [a maybe]

--shaw black farms

--Ray [whitjr]

--VaFiddler

--Maypop

--HillHopper

--Tanner [Rural Action]

It'sa going to be sooo cool to meet Dr's Person, Davis, and Beyfuss. Only the most prominent names in the 'Sang world....

Looks like Larry Harding will be there as well on a panel.

We should decide how best to meet up there. Maybe at the meal times? Maybe at registration?

I'll be driving in on the first morning; and hope to be there by 0830 to register.

any other ideas?

Re:'Sang Expo next month here in NC. Y'all come now, hear? 11 years 3 months ago #21747

Whitjr, theres a small chance I may take out of here tomorrow night to go to this. If so I look forward to seeing and meeting everyone. Hey if you get a chance tell Bob and Larry that Latt says hi.
Thanks,
Latt

Moderators: lattTNhunterjimsanger
Time to create page: 0.116 seconds

Who's Online

We have 370 guests and no members online

Login