2024 Winter/Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: sold out
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Post your experiences, questions and answers about growing wild-simulated ginseng

TOPIC: 'Sang Expo next month here in NC. Y'all come now, hear?

Re:'Sang Expo next month here in NC. Y'all come now, hear? 11 years 3 months ago #21751

Hey guys- I'm going to be off-forum starting tomorrow [0600], so if you have any ideas about getting together - or meeting up- pls post. We could post descriptions perhaps... hmmm.. let's see, I', 6foot6 and tanned, look like a dapper greek god... [LOL]... or maybe you guys should look for the guy in a loincloth, that would be me.... [LOL] NOT!

Anyway... Hope to meet you folks there on Friday.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:'Sang Expo next month here in NC. Y'all come now, hear? 11 years 3 months ago #21753

Hey all,
How about we meet right outside the main entrance around 9:00 to just say hey? Maybe we can all eat together too? If you enter the room, let's grab a table towards the back right corner around lunch time. I will write 'wild-grown' on a piece of paper and put it on a table around lunch in case we don't figure out who everyone is! I think that should work. Look forward to it! :)

Re:'Sang Expo next month here in NC. Y'all come now, hear? 11 years 3 months ago #21756

Sounds good maypop.

Re:'Sang Expo next month here in NC. Y'all come now, hear? 11 years 3 months ago #21757

So, no loincloths... OK. Laughing....

Sounds good Maypop. Breaking bread together sounds good as well, however would call for a table that seats about 10.

Event starts at 1000, so meeting outside at 0900 may not include folks that are pushing that timeline to attend.

There are three of us in our group that are working together on our project. I'll be introducing them to you guys as well...

Perhaps it's not approiate to advertise \"Wildgrown\" at this sort of event. It's totally distinct from this forum. Now that I think about it, I'll put my Forum name on the name tag .

Please look for me with WHITJR on my name tag at the event. This nametag will be on my notebook I'll be using. A quick count shows that there are possibly 7 of us forum members that will be there. [see previous post] And, that may not include others that may be there that have not posted here on this thread.

If you are there, and see me, please don't hesitate to introduce yourself! I'll do the same.

Signing off forum now, to get ready to depart to Ashville.

Re:'Sang Expo next month here in NC. Y'all come now, hear? 11 years 3 months ago #21762

sounds good everyone. I will just try and reserve some table space for us at lunch. I was thinking the same thing after I posted about putting a sign on the table...Maybe I will just put our forum names on a table I like that idea whit.

see y'all soon!

Re:'Sang Expo next month here in NC. Y'all come now, hear? 11 years 3 months ago #21769

If there's anyone here on this forum that is interested in a report on the Expo- We could start a new thread with said report, with photos.

Very nice to put names/faces with postings, all forum members that attended!

I took many photos.. tried to get at least one of all forum members. If you want one, please let me know and I'll email you. guess that I'll need your email addy to do that. This could/should be done off-forum, I'm thinking...

Re:'Sang Expo next month here in NC. Y'all come now, hear? 11 years 3 months ago #21770

Whitjr,
I would like to know how it all went. I tried to make it but couldn't. I literally was driving up I-40 Friday morning and realized I couldn't make it, I turned around at knoxville and come home.Would like to hear about what all I missed. Was it very informative or just going over the regular ol material? Feel free to shoot me an email.

Hillhopper

Re:'Sang Expo next month here in NC. Y'all come now, hear? 11 years 3 months ago #21771

Hillhopper-

Would've enjoyed meeting you, maybe next time? Latt didn't make it either, would enjoyed meeting both of you.

We forum members would've been in the presence of forum royalty, with two moderators there! LOL

I have to tell you that this seminar was one of the best I've been to. I will frame that as i have to attend these sort of things as apart of my Continuing Educations requirements from my work. Not only was it informative, and detailed, the folks that put it on treated participants as honored guests, including feeding us all meals, entertainment [music in evening] and the vendors were kind folks who were introduced as a part of the second day's discussions.

I'll start a new thread on it later today, with photos... however i'm a bit reluctant to post photos of our members w/o permission. If someone that was there wants to start this report on the expo thread... before I do... I'll join in on it w/ my 2 cents worth.

Re:'Sang Expo next month here in NC. Y'all come now, hear? 11 years 3 months ago #21772

One thing I wanted to hear spoke on was the future export opportunities. Any info on that would be appreciated, oh yea, and who all were the sponsors and vendors?

Hillhopper

Re:'Sang Expo next month here in NC. Y'all come now, hear? 11 years 3 months ago #21773

I tried to make it but couldn't. I literally was driving up I-40 Friday morning and realized I couldn't make it, I turned around at knoxville and come home.

Ha!
The reason you did not drive any farther than Knoxville was because you knew that I had a lot more rootlets and seeds to plant; and that if you came any farther up the highway that I would possibly hail you over to help me on those 4000ft. high slopes that I've been planting on. You talk about getting an education??? You can redeem yourself though, because I still have a lot more to plant. I can't get through to my planting spots for all of the bear hunters.
Hugh

Moderators: lattTNhunterjimsanger
Time to create page: 0.117 seconds

Who's Online

We have 304 guests and no members online

Login