2024 Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: Will be offered in Fall
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Post your experiences, questions and answers about growing wild-simulated ginseng

TOPIC: Wild hogs and ginseng

Re:Wild hogs and ginseng 10 years 5 months ago #26202

278 pounds, wow! I can see that I really need to recalibrate my' Wild Boar weight estimator (that's my' eyeballs to brain link)! I have never taken a Wild Boar but saw 14 crossing a creek about 5 or 6 years ago in the South Cherokee National Forest but the zipper hung on my' Gun scabbard and by the time I got my' rifle out, they were going out of sight. My' back was hurting too much to go this morning but I hope to go sometime this week to the same location in hopes that I will see one or more Wild Boar or a Buck Deer.

Frank

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Wild hogs and ginseng 10 years 5 months ago #26203

lol i guess the picture dont do much justice for it but thats what my slaughter ticket says. it took me and my brother dragging together 45 minutes to move him approximately 500 yards. hope you get you one man. i dont hunt them but if i happen to see one i will try to take him. alot of guys around here dog them and have good sucess. you about have to if you wanna get one but sometimes you get lucky. but good luck huntin if you can make it. my dad deals with a bad back now and cant even climb in a stand. i know what he goes through so i know its tough.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: lattTNhunterjimsanger
Time to create page: 0.063 seconds

Who's Online

We have 334 guests and no members online

Login