2024 Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: Will be offered in Fall
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Post your experiences, questions and answers about growing wild-simulated ginseng
  • Page:

TOPIC: Looking to buy Ginseng Seeds or Rootlets

Looking to buy Ginseng Seeds or Rootlets 10 years 3 months ago #27179

I am looking to buy some ginseng seeds or rootlets. Everyone seems to be sold out right now. If anyone on here is selling any or know of some where in stock I'd like to make an order please. I greatly appreciate it.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Looking to buy Ginseng Seeds or Rootlets 10 years 3 months ago #27180

Email me I may be able to help

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Re:Looking to buy Ginseng Seeds or Rootlets 10 years 3 months ago #27233

I've tried to email you and it won't go through. You can email me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. I'd appreciate it.

Re:Looking to buy Ginseng Seeds or Rootlets 10 years 2 months ago #27286

Bamadigger3856,

A couple things.

First, you should really only plant ginseng in the fall. The risks are way too great for spring planting.

Secondly, there was a significant seed shortage this past fall. The drought from the year before severely affected the seed production. This caused the price of seed to jump nearly threefold. This past year, a late May frost also negatively affected the seed crops. Unfortunately, I think the seed shortage and higher prices will continue through the 2014 planting season.

Finally, those of us who sell seed and rootlelts are prohibited from posting about it on this forum.

Re:Looking to buy Ginseng Seeds or Rootlets 10 years 2 months ago #27306

Mike Lee is the owner of this website, and he has a ginseng operation. He sells a lot of seed and rootlets, and dried root as well. We comply with what BCastle said above at his request. I just wasted you to know the \"rules\" on that....

If you are on wildgrown.com opening page, look towards the top of the page and you can check his status on availability of rootlets and seed there.

• Page:
Moderators: lattTNhunterjimsanger
Time to create page: 0.082 seconds

Who's Online

We have 240 guests and no members online

Login