I learned a valuable lesson on Tuesday. I planted seed in a holler that had such dense growth at the end of it that it didn't look like a holler at all. I went in there Tuesday to check my seedlings. It was muggy with little air movement at all. As I approached my seedlings I noticed something didn't look right. 70 to 80% were flat on the ground. Spent 4 hours trimming brush to open it up to air movement and sprayed it to stop the disease. Today no more have drooped. It was one of my smaller plantings but I bet I lost 400 or more 3 leafers. Lesson learned, and duly noted.
With this cloudy weather I hope no one else gets burned too.