2024 Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: Will be offered in Fall
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Post your experiences, questions and answers about growing wild-simulated ginseng
  • Page:

TOPIC: seeds from wild grown.com

seeds from wild grown.com 9 years 6 months ago #33249

so if i buy seeds from here when they come in,an i plant right away, no cold storage will they be good to go?lots of info on here my head is still spin\"n a little...thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:seeds from wild grown.com 9 years 6 months ago #33250

They should come up next spring

Re:seeds from wild grown.com 9 years 6 months ago #33254

guess i\"ll try the 2oz pack, get some markers an put it to the test. thank you..

Re:seeds from wild grown.com 9 years 6 months ago #33294

In a word, yes. You will find an instruction sheet that will come with the order... Follow directions, and you should see little 3leafers next spring!

Re:seeds from wild grown.com 9 years 5 months ago #33354

I ordered the small 2oz pak from WildGrown, and will plant them next week on my NE facing slopes in central AL (Chilton Cty), under a Yellow-Poplar/Hickory/Oak canopy... We are a small family landowner here on the southern extreme of the range, near Montevallo, AL... I hope the seeds will grow here... Wish i could find some local seeds...

dbh \"new kid in the 'sangwoods\"

Re:seeds from wild grown.com 9 years 5 months ago #33355

I ordered the small 2oz pak from WildGrown, and will plant them next week on my NE facing slopes in central AL (Chilton Cty), under a Yellow-Poplar/Hickory/Oak canopy... We are a small family landowner here on the southern extreme of the range, near Montevallo, AL... I hope the seeds will grow here... Wish i could find some local seeds...

dbh \"new kid in the 'sangwoods\"

• Page:
Moderators: lattTNhunterjimsanger
Time to create page: 0.077 seconds

Who's Online

We have 436 guests and no members online

Login