2024 Winter/Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: sold out
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Post your experiences, questions and answers about growing wild-simulated ginseng

TOPIC: BIG Problem!

Re:BIG Problem! 9 years 1 month ago #34300

Anyone see the clip of where cops were stopping motorist and seizing their cash. It showed one incident of 2 professional poker players with 85 thousand in cash being stopped and you might as well say robbed. They finally got 75 of it back with a lawyer.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:BIG Problem! 9 years 1 month ago #34306

Yes, that's either Kentucky or Tennessee, I can never remember which. But it’s the best reason to NEVER drive through either of those states with an out of state license plate on your car. If you’ve got more than lunch money on you your automatically suspected of being a drug dealer and the money is confiscated.

“Tingo mucho, mucho denaro in su trucky?”

Re:BIG Problem! 9 years 1 month ago #34312

Ittz,

I hope you get enough out of that to buy a nice spot nearby. Some of the folks around here are making bank on pipelines.

Rootman,

No, but heard about it.

Its crap like that which flames the fire between law enforcement and citizens. In my opinion, that is illegal as hell without probable cause. The Fifth and Fourteenth Amendments say before the government can seize property, liberty or life, you must have due process. Without probable cause to suggest the money was ill gotten gain, it should have never been seized in my opinion. Further, if I were king.... ANY probable cause seizures like that would have to be in front of a judge within 24 hours -sort of an arraignment to determine if there is probable cause to have seized it in the first place. Further, the presumption would be that it is legally possessed barring any evidence or PC to the contrary. Saying they charged them processing and attorney fees for an illegal seizure is simple bullshit. I think they should have had to pay them interest. >:

Moderators: lattTNhunterjimsanger
Time to create page: 0.072 seconds

Who's Online

We have 351 guests and no members online

Login