2024 Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: Will be offered in Fall
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Post your experiences, questions and answers about growing wild-simulated ginseng
  • Page:

TOPIC: Easy fix for postings lost (getting logged out) before hitting the submit button.

Easy fix for postings lost (getting logged out) before hitting the submit button. 9 years 2 months ago #34226

Hello all. I have noticed in reading all of these threads that several people (including myself) have hit the submit button only to have the entire message disappear into nowhere land. I think it is from taking too long to finish the posting and the forums sign you off.

The easiest way I found (rather than opening up another program and copying an pasting from that) is to simply highlight and copy the entire text you just put in this block. Then hit submit. If it logged you off and some lame block pops up telling you something like \"too bad you got that cup of coffee and threw a log on the fire as I am priority!\", all you have to do is log back on and go to the same thread and hit \"reply topic\" and right click with your curser in the text block and hit paste and bam, its all back. Then (soon) hit the submit button.

Hope this helps with some frustration.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: lattTNhunterjimsanger
Time to create page: 0.057 seconds

Who's Online

We have 321 guests and no members online

Login