2024 Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: Will be offered in Fall
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Post your experiences, questions and answers about growing wild-simulated ginseng
  • Page:

TOPIC: Looking Good In The Woods

Looking Good In The Woods 9 years 1 month ago #34682

All this prolonged winter weather had me itching to get into the woods so I figured it's a good time to put up a few more camera's high in the trees and while there I decided to scrape away some leaves and see the status of my seeds purchased from Wildgrown.com. Well, the ones I saw was 100% healthy and smiling and very white with no signs of disease and even one had a little tail sticking out. Won't be long til the three leafers show. REALLY excited to see the tops on the three year old rootlets from wildgrown start popping up. Time to get serious now on security against two-legged (winged and wingless) as well as four-legged intruders. Signage going up today and fencing next week. If only the deer could read!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Looking Good In The Woods 9 years 1 month ago #34683

Good Luck with the plants.

I'm looking for my first ginseng plants this spring also.. I spread mine out all over and usually have a nice walk around in the woods to check on them.
Sure take their time in coming up though. I'm kind of excited about it, having some thing to grow in the woods.. So I can sell to pay taxes, and not have to cut down the woods for pulp or timber.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: lattTNhunterjimsanger
Time to create page: 0.065 seconds

Who's Online

We have 68 guests and no members online

Login