2024 Winter/Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: sold out
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Post your experiences, questions and answers about growing wild-simulated ginseng
  • Page:

TOPIC: trillium what?

trillium what? 13 years 8 months ago #4200

Deiselrider, can you tell me what the difference is between ameine and this trillum blite is? Iknow that I cant' spell but I have the yellow spots on the leaves which is Ame something blite and some young and old plants that are turning yellow and dying.I'M TALKING ABOUT HUNDREDS OF PLANTS!!!!!! HELP What is the treatment if you or someone can help me! Thanks in advance

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:trillium what? 13 years 8 months ago #4204

Not sure what you are talking about but it might be alternaria blight. I would spray with maneb or bordeaux mix. Maneb should help with about any fungus. Hope this helps.

Re:trillium what? 13 years 8 months ago #4225

Thank you very much for the help lenno. I have a blite that \"A\"blite and something else that is causing the leaves to turn yellow all over and die from the out side of leaves. cull up from the dead brown edges and keep on til I'm sure they will die. this is happening from6-7 year old to 1-2 year old not only in one spot but all the property wide! They were fine then all of a sudden BOOM.Hey thanks again

Re:trillium what? 13 years 8 months ago #4274

Steeltrap, How dense are the plants planted? Very large patch with high concentration or just a few here and there?

• Page:
Moderators: lattTNhunterjimsanger
Time to create page: 0.074 seconds

Who's Online

We have 483 guests and no members online

Login