2024 Winter/Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: sold out
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Post your experiences, questions and answers about growing wild-simulated ginseng
  • Page:

TOPIC: Fungicide advice

Fungicide advice 13 years 6 months ago #5543

Would sure like a little direction on fungicides. Seems as if I can only get maned here locally, and is there any others I should also use. Also for blight such as Alternia leaf blight any reccomendations. I'm just getting myself prepared for possible future problems. Everything has gone well for years I'm just adding a back up plan to prayer.

also any body know who would buy a real emperors root.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Fungicide advice 13 years 6 months ago #5545

hey billygoat i use manzate on my garden at home and it works extremely well. I had very little blight this year. I sprayed after every rain or at least every 10 days. It also had a sticker in it that helped it stay on after a rain so i could have actually gotten away with spraying less just me being cautious. I also have used captan in the past with real good results but to me the manzate works the best. Also in the middle of August I slacked off spraying quite a bit due to hot weather. U don't have to worry as much then. And i still didn't have any problems with blight. So hope i have helped man and good luck in the garden.

Re:Fungicide advice 13 years 6 months ago #5563

Thank you so much for the heads up, it is really appreciated. I checked at my local ag supply shop today and they have captan on the self and there looking into the other for me. Thanks again

• Page:
Moderators: lattTNhunterjimsanger
Time to create page: 0.120 seconds

Who's Online

We have 362 guests and no members online

Login