2024 Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: Will be offered in Fall
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Post your experiences, questions and answers about growing wild-simulated ginseng
  • Page:

TOPIC: 1 Lb of seed available

1 Lb of seed available 13 years 2 months ago #8721

I said I was through planting but a friend who is a local woodsgrown grower just offered me seed at ninety dollars a pound if I took all four. Im certain I have the area availably ready for two pounds and maybe three, but not four. So, for sure I have one pound to sell if anyone is interested and possibly two but I won't know for certain until I can go and measure my space tomorrow. I will let one pound go for $105 shipping included and might would sell it into halves, if anyone is interested just let me know.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:1 Lb of seed available 13 years 1 month ago #8745

Hillhopper,
I may be interested in the 1-lbs. I am just like you, I said I was done yesterday. I may consider buying this for one reason and its because its from a local grower in TN. So if this is native seed from Tennessee I could introduce this seed into some of my other areas that I have ginseng planted in to get some cross pollination eventually. Don't wait on me thou, if you have a buyer sell it. Native TN seed at the price you offered including shipping is a steal.
Latt

Re:1 Lb of seed available 13 years 1 month ago #8746

Latt,
That's kinda what I thought. If I can't sell it I can probably squeeze it in but my business is about to pick up for the season and it will strain me to get it all planted in time im afraid. I added just enough to it to cover the shipping and to pay my time for weighing,floating the seed and treating them before shipment.

Hillhopper

Re:1 Lb of seed available 13 years 1 month ago #8754

I have a favor to ask. I have some plants that are from rootlets. I like to try seeds too. However, my climate and local condition is not really good for growing ginseng and I have no plan for any scale of operation. So even a few ounce is too much for me. I like to try the seeds purely for the knowledge and fun factor. So if someone is willing to spare me some seeds, that would be great. 30 to 50 will be plenty.

Re:1 Lb of seed available 13 years 1 month ago #8762

newseng,

I bought a half pound from hillhopper, should be getting them in a couple days.I can send you a few of those seeds if you want.

Lenno

Re:1 Lb of seed available 13 years 1 month ago #8763

Lenno, thanks very much.

Can you email me at this email address to get in touch? oldnewseng Atgmail Dotcom. I can then send you my mailing address. Alternatively, once we have correct email contact, you can then email me your mailing address, and I can send you a self addressed/stamped envelope.

Just 3 dozens will be good for me. Appreciate your help.

Re:1 Lb of seed available 13 years 1 month ago #8814

If anyone is still interested in some last chance seed you can check out ebay. I placed a couple 1/2 lb and 1 lb lots of seed for sale on there. Gonna try and plant what I can Tuesday and what doesn't sell I will be planting this coming weekend. I would love to just plant em all but Im getting pushed for time and after this week I won't have the time anymore I dont think.

Hillhopper

• Page:
Moderators: lattTNhunterjimsanger
Time to create page: 0.094 seconds

Who's Online

We have 160 guests and no members online

Login