2024 Winter/Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: sold out
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when selling and buying wild ginseng roots.
  • Page:

TOPIC: man root for sale

man root for sale 12 years 6 months ago #12554

this little root was dug on september 1st in harrison county, indiana. it is about the size of a standard bic lighter. make an offer.
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:man root for sale 12 years 6 months ago #12555

by the way, this root is now dry. looks like an alien.

Re:man root for sale 12 years 6 months ago #12562

Hi,

Where are you in Harrison county? I have a few spots around Elizabeth and Laconia I hunt and have found some nice roots, usually 3's and small 4's though (mini-seng). I live in Floyd county and have yet to find more than 1 or 2 plants on about 5 half day outings here, seems Floyd county is either cleaned out or just doesn't grow ginseng well.

Re:man root for sale 12 years 6 months ago #12595

cdowell, I actually live in Floyds Knobs. I have some land in Harrison Co., Palmyra to be exact. I know most of Floyd Co. is terrible for ginseng... Down around New Albany and you are wasting your time. However, if you go to the Knobs you will find some very nice ginseng. Some of the best roots I have ever dug have come from Floyd Co. Now, the area you are talking about down around Laconia seems to be dug out. I won't even go to Elizabeth anymore because it seems like every time I do it is a waste of time. Well, good luck hunting.

• Page:
Moderators: mikeleelatt
Time to create page: 0.075 seconds

Who's Online

We have 285 guests and no members online

Login