2024 Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: Will be offered in Fall
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when selling and buying wild ginseng roots.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Help me ship to Hong Kong

Help me ship to Hong Kong 12 years 7 months ago #12604

• oliversprings
  • oliversprings's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I am a resident of TN. I have about 2LBS of ginseng I am trying to get over to my friend in Hong Kong.

Is there someone here that can ship it for me with all the correct paperwork/etc? I am happy to pay handsomely to get it over there to him.

Any information/help you could provide me on getting this over to Hong Kong would be greatly greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Help me ship to Hong Kong 12 years 7 months ago #12621

you cannot ship green. period.

I know people shipping dry without any paperwork.

Re:Help me ship to Hong Kong 12 years 7 months ago #12622

• oliversprings
  • oliversprings's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
thanks for the info. my ginseng is all dried and found near my parents home in eastern TN. can someone please let me know next steps to get it over to hong kong legally? heck i will paypal you $$$ if someone can just tell me precisely what i need to do to get it over there! lets do business.

Re:Help me ship to Hong Kong 12 years 7 months ago #12673

• Billy
  • Dealer
  • Dealer
  • Billy Taylor from Bell County Ky
oliversprings -

Contact your local dealer and ask them for the name of the state of Tn international dealer/dealers then call them,if thjat dont work then call your agriculture deapartment in Tn ask them for the international dealers info,once you get a number call them and ask them if they would be willing to help you out,,,that is the only way.

G/Luck

Billy.

Re:Help me ship to Hong Kong 12 years 7 months ago #12718

Oliversprings,

This brochure, www.ahpa.org/portals/0/pdfs/ExportRules.pdf , outlines what it takes to get it out of the country.

This brochure, www.ahpa.org/portals/0/pdfs/Tennessee.pdf , has the information to get it out of TN. TN's direct information is here: www.state.tn.us/environment/na/tnginseng.shtml

Good luck to you.

• Page:
Moderators: mikeleelatt
Time to create page: 0.081 seconds

Who's Online

We have 111 guests and no members online

Login