2024 Winter/Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: sold out
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when selling and buying wild ginseng roots.
  • Page:

TOPIC: selling a few nice roots - separate from rest - (buyer traveling to meet me for sale)

Re:selling a few nice roots - separate from rest - (buyer traveling to meet me for sale) 12 years 6 months ago #13750

hammer what kind of price are you paying?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:selling a few nice roots - separate from rest - (buyer traveling to meet me for sale) 12 years 6 months ago #13751

hammer what kind of price are you paying?

Re:selling a few nice roots - separate from rest - (buyer traveling to meet me for sale) 12 years 6 months ago #13757

IL and IN do for sure think 50 and 100.

Re:selling a few nice roots - separate from rest - (buyer traveling to meet me for sale) 12 years 6 months ago #13791

TNhunter wrote:

Maya,

That would be nice if the ginseng dealers license was no cost, but in TN it cost 250.00.

Cost nothing to get it certified here in TN (but time and effort to get that done) but our dealers license appears to be quite a big higher than most.

In fact I have not heard of any other State where the dealers license has a cost to it, could be, but I just have not heard it mentioned here.

TNhunter

Ky. is $75 plus $2 a .lb to get it certified which could really add up.

Our regulations are that you must sell to a licensed dealer or be a dealer. The roots must

be certified before crossing state lines. If a person just wanted to sell single roots each one would have to have a certificate with it. What a nightmare!

rootman

• Page:
Moderators: mikeleelatt
Time to create page: 0.075 seconds

Who's Online

We have 262 guests and no members online

Login