2024 Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: Will be offered in Fall
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when selling and buying wild ginseng roots.

TOPIC: western nc prices

Re:western nc prices 12 years 5 months ago #15109

Noticed Ohio prices are starting to go up at a fairly good rate. Wish NC's would!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:western nc prices 12 years 5 months ago #15137

Been told by diggers that they have been quoted from 480-535 so far this week.

Re:western nc prices 12 years 5 months ago #15138

Re:western nc prices 12 years 5 months ago #15139

Re:western nc prices 12 years 5 months ago #15140

Seems as if a few buyers are speculating a higher market as I've been told by a variety of collectors that they have been quoted from 480-535 so far this week. We are still at 500 more or less depending much more on the quality and not so much on the quantity of the roots being shown to us. We always need to look at the material to make a firm offer on it. I think the market will get weeker in November as there are a lot of big collections laying around and not enough money to buy them up. If someone gets a reasonable offer today and can't wait it out until after the Holidays they might as well consider selling and be done with it. The ones making the most $ this season are the phone companies so far.

Re:western nc prices 12 years 5 months ago #15141

Seems as if a few buyers are speculating a higher market as I've been told by a variety of collectors that they have been quoted from 480-535 so far this week. We are still at 500 more or less depending much more on the quality and not so much on the quantity of the roots being shown to us. We always need to look at the material to make a firm offer on it. I think the market will get weeker in November as there are a lot of big collections laying around and not enough money to buy them up. If someone gets a reasonable offer today and can't wait it out until after the Holidays they might as well consider selling and be done with it. The ones making the most $ this season are the phone companies so far.

Re:western nc prices 12 years 5 months ago #15142

Re:western nc prices 12 years 5 months ago #15143

Re:western nc prices 12 years 5 months ago #15144

Re:western nc prices 12 years 5 months ago #15146

I hear ya, Herbuyer,
$500 a lb. depending, is not a bad price you're paying though. I wish is was that good in KY.

rootman

Moderators: mikeleelatt
Time to create page: 0.101 seconds

Who's Online

We have 206 guests and no members online

Login