Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when selling and buying wild ginseng roots.
  • Page:

TOPIC: shadyoak farm

Re:shadyoak farm 7 years 3 months ago #4058

hey guys been awhile but anyway i ordered a half pound from ozark mtn and had excellent results i would have to say i had at least 95% germination rate. Plants are all healthy and doing great i did experience a little blight but i removed them and started spraying. But i would say that was due to me i planted pretty thick. Anyways just wanted to share my experience seeds where a little bit expensive but theyt did great.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:shadyoak farm 7 years 3 months ago #4059

Just wondering, when is everyone buying/recieving seeds, and when are you planting? When do you think is the best time to plant? I had some not germinate and just figured I did something wrong rather than the seeds(seed Co) fault.

Re:shadyoak farm 7 years 3 months ago #4060

maya, I like planting in late september or october. You can usually request the seed dealers to ship when you want. I have had good results with ozark mountain ginseng and tuckasagee valley ginseng getting 90 percent or better germination from both places.

Re:shadyoak farm 7 years 3 months ago #4062

Thanks Lenno!

• Page:
Moderators: mikeleelattHillhopper
Time to create page: 0.071 seconds

Who's Online

We have 152 guests and one member online