2024 Winter/Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: sold out
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when selling and buying wild ginseng roots.

TOPIC: Any Updates on Ginseng Price In KY????????????????

Any Updates on Ginseng Price In KY???????????????? 12 years 5 months ago #14595

Does anyone know prices in Ky???? Does anyone know the buyers that come to Paintsville Stock sale on Saturdays????and their names & Phone # ????? Please list if known, Thanks Kygirl:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Any Updates on Ginseng Price In KY???????????????? 12 years 5 months ago #14604

Kygirl,
Until the market starts moving if it ever does, The prices are anywhere from the smaller
dealers $360 to the larger dealers at $425. I think most dealers would rather not even buy right now. They are very worried right now if they can even move what they are buying.

I can't tell you anything about Paintsville.

rootman

Re:Any Updates on Ginseng Price In KY???????????????? 12 years 5 months ago #14611

• WV Man
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
In WV the going price is now 425.00 dry. Talked to a friend that works for the buyer and he says hold on to your seng til late November. Price supposed to go to 700 or more.

Re:Any Updates on Ginseng Price In KY???????????????? 12 years 5 months ago #14617

WV Man wrote:

In WV the going price is now 425.00 dry. Talked to a friend that works for the buyer and he says hold on to your seng til late November. Price supposed to go to 700 or more.

...thats what i like to hear.;)

Re:Any Updates on Ginseng Price In KY???????????????? 12 years 5 months ago #14628

Chieftain wrote:

WV Man wrote:

That's what we all like to hear. But, you have to seriously consider the basis for such statements. What would this one buyer know that no other buyers know? Trust me, I doubt one buyer is going to handle the whole 50 million dollar wild ginseng market by him or herself without others knowing what's going on.

Re:Any Updates on Ginseng Price In KY???????????????? 12 years 5 months ago #14638

Whom have wild ginseng with2.5\" or more long neck/Clear ring, I can pay good price.Please send picture to me at:ittius@gmail.com or call me at 201-254-0387

Re:Any Updates on Ginseng Price In KY???????????????? 12 years 5 months ago #14642

Hello, I went personally to Paintsville Stock Sale today and asked the buyer, what he was paying for ginseng!!!! He said, $400.....I have no idea about other counties in KY... Thats where I have always sold mine...... So Guess we'll have to wait and see where it goes.. Kygirl:

Re:Any Updates on Ginseng Price In KY???????????????? 12 years 5 months ago #14653

BCastle wrote:

Chieftain wrote:

WV Man wrote:

That's what we all like to hear. But, you have to seriously consider the basis for such statements. What would this one buyer know that no other buyers know? Trust me, I doubt one buyer is going to handle the whole 50 million dollar wild ginseng market by him or herself without others knowing what's going on.

...now there was some folks last year on here said it wouldn't get above 500....but it did.....maybe this guys got a crystal ball or he is psychic or psycho depending on how you look at it..:lol: :lol:

Re:Any Updates on Ginseng Price In KY???????????????? 12 years 5 months ago #14661

• girls dig it
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
i sure hate to see it go but damn its fun to find those big yellow umbrellas.what did it top out at last year i need to see if my dealer lied to me or not?

Re:Any Updates on Ginseng Price In KY???????????????? 12 years 5 months ago #14664

Chieftain wrote:

BCastle wrote:

Chieftain wrote:

WV Man wrote:

...now there was some folks last year on here said it wouldn't get above 500....but it did.....maybe this guys got a crystal ball or he is psychic or psycho depending on how you look at it..:lol: :lol:

:laugh:

Yeah maybe. I sure hope it moves up, but I gotta tell you, the stuff in inventory has to move first...and right now its not moving.

Moderators: mikeleelatt
Time to create page: 0.100 seconds

Who's Online

We have 566 guests and no members online

Login