2024 Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: Will be offered in Fall
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when selling and buying wild ginseng roots.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Want to buy wild american ginseng dry bulby roots

Want to buy wild american ginseng dry bulby roots 12 years 5 months ago #14959

I am from Singapore, is there anybody doing export for the wild amercian ginseng dry bulby roots as I am interest to buy. Please do also provide the price, photo of the items.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Want to buy wild american ginseng dry bulby roots 12 years 5 months ago #14962

what are you paying for a pound of wild American ginseng dry...just a ballpark figure would do...I'm not an exporter either.just interested in all the information I can get on ginseng..and how many pounds are you looking to purchase

Re:Want to buy wild american ginseng dry bulby roots 12 years 5 months ago #14964

lm also checking how much seller are asking,quality and shipment cost.

Re:Want to buy wild american ginseng dry bulby roots 12 years 5 months ago #14984

u might wanna try and contact these people 513-255-7905 or 513-377-5019

Re:Want to buy wild american ginseng dry bulby roots 12 years 5 months ago #14990

paying around 400 or more a pound if the quality is good.. call and lets try and make a deal im a licensed buey in ohio and ky and i would love to buy ur seng call me and well make a firm price on it 513-377-5019

• Page:
Moderators: mikeleelatt
Time to create page: 0.081 seconds

Who's Online

We have 463 guests and no members online

Login