2024 Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: Will be offered in Fall
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when selling and buying wild ginseng roots.
  • Page:

TOPIC: seng prices

seng prices 12 years 5 months ago #15380

hello im new to this topic and also a digger,i sold my seng 2 weeks ago at 420 was happy to get that. ivebeen senging over 18 yrs. you cant tell from 1 yr to the next what its gonna do.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:seng prices 12 years 5 months ago #15381

V.A. LADY DIGGER wrote:

hello im new to this topic and also a digger,i sold my seng 2 weeks ago at 420 was happy to get that. ivebeen senging over 18 yrs. you cant tell from 1 yr to the next what its gonna do.

That's not a bad price considering $350 was a fair price 3 years ago.

You're right, You just don't know what it's going to do.

rootman

Re:seng prices 12 years 5 months ago #15412

Here in TN it's hoverin between 390 and 420. If i had my dealers license I know exactly what I would do..... Id buy up about 5 thousand dollars worth and set on it. Times like now is when there is money to be made if you have the change.

Hillhopper

Re:seng prices 12 years 5 months ago #15413

Here in TN it's hoverin between 390 and 420. If i had my dealers license I know exactly what I would do..... Id buy up about 5 thousand dollars worth and set on it. Times like now is when there is money to be made if you have the change.

Hillhopper

Re:seng prices 12 years 5 months ago #15420

I have been waiting on 400.00 here in Arkansas. When I checked last week it had dropped to 300.00. I am holding out till it gets to 400.00.

Re:seng prices 12 years 5 months ago #15423

ozark i sure hope it gets to 400 for you here it does,nt look like its going anywere
to soon. i probably would have kept mine longer but uncle sam likes his taxes paid
and the power company wont let you burn lights for free. just kidding good luck

• Page:
Moderators: mikeleelatt
Time to create page: 0.083 seconds

Who's Online

We have 534 guests and no members online

Login