2024 Winter/Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: sold out
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when selling and buying wild ginseng roots.

TOPIC: TN prices?

Re:TN prices? 12 years 4 months ago #15495

• kman
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • looking for 1/2 lb dry wild sang
Try not to take ginseng with tea or radish. The Chinese theory is that tea will counteract ginseng and reduce its effectiveness.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:TN prices? 12 years 4 months ago #15498

I called 4 buyers here in East Tennessee this morning, and we are looking at anywhere from 400 to 440 a pound. It's up about 10 to 15 dollars from the first of the week. It's going to have to do better then that. Keep holding out guys, it's bound to go up.

Re:TN prices? 12 years 4 months ago #15505

good advise rod.thanks for the update...

Re:TN prices? 12 years 4 months ago #15509

To my buddies in Tenn. I can not for the life of me figure out why your prices are so low. Looking at your list of buyers, you have more buyers than anyone in the country. You would think there would be some competitive bidding.

Re:TN prices? 12 years 4 months ago #15519

i think the dealers are after the larger root thus the price difference.
same way in ky. for the most part.
states with larger root will have the best prices at first till it bought up then they have to go after the smaller root .
but looks like the prices are starting to move alittle

Re:TN prices? 12 years 4 months ago #15523

i heard their is a guy at layfollett tn,setting up at fle market paying 900 a pound .i will see if he is set up sunday at this flea market and i will let you all know.B)

Re:TN prices? 12 years 4 months ago #15524

it will rod thank you 4 the info i have some very big roots and i am holding on to mine till i get the right price.i called three and they told me the same price.but one ask me what time i would be their and i told him i did not know four shore and he made a commit saying i will be counting on u he knows i dig very good sang and have very big roots to. so that tells me he knows some thing that we don't he know hit is going to go up.but like i sad they are a man setting up at a flea market giving 900 a pound.i will let you know when i find out.

Re:TN prices? 12 years 4 months ago #15525

call terry black with the information 513-377-5019 thanks guys for the info

Re:TN prices? 12 years 4 months ago #15550

Yeah let me know what you find out about the fea market, if he is paying 900, then I will sale for sure! I have heard reports like that before so I'm not going to get my hopes up untill I can find out for sure. If you can get me contact info of this man, that would be great.
Thanks
Rodney

Re:TN prices? 12 years 4 months ago #15553

If you find anyone paying $900/lb, I'll sell them everything I have and can buy!

Moderators: mikeleelatt
Time to create page: 0.106 seconds

Who's Online

We have 523 guests and no members online

Login