2024 Winter/Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: sold out
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when selling and buying wild ginseng roots.

TOPIC: Wild Ginseng Prices

Re:Wild Ginseng Prices 11 years 6 months ago #19958

$550 in WNC.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Wild Ginseng Prices 11 years 6 months ago #19959

Which Buyer is paying $600.00 in Wisconisn?? i usually sell to reine in marathan.. Used to sell to buckhorns in richland center.. I think the price for WI dry will be up to 650.00-700.00 this year. Not much seng out in the woods in northern wisconsin this year (and like they say northern wisconsin ginseng is the most sought after B) The drought sure hurt it. Our season will be done about two weeks early up here. Leaves are falling quick also

Re:Wild Ginseng Prices 11 years 6 months ago #19971

buckhorn and a few others that i called but i have always sold to buckhorn can i ask y you dont sell to buckhorn anymore??? and i love the drive down to richland center in the fall

Re:Wild Ginseng Prices 11 years 6 months ago #19975

Its probably been 10-15 years since i sold to buckhorn. The people that used to run it were palvermakcers.. Now its new people.. I sell to marathon because its only 2 hours from home instead for 4 to richland center. Sold to a guy in mosinee a few years ago

Re:Wild Ginseng Prices 11 years 6 months ago #20034

Billy,

Could you email me a price list of what you are paying for Ginseng and other herbs? Thanks!
My email address is \"huntsman53@aol.com\" without the quotes.

Frank

Re:Wild Ginseng Prices 11 years 6 months ago #20063

Maybe its just me, but why is it that dry prices are $75-$100 less dollars difference in KY vs Ohio, Wisconsin, etc...???? Just curious, the seng I've been digging are exceptional roots and I really hate to let it go for a little of nothing..If there are any Ky dealers out there wanting to buy quality instead of quanity I'd like to hear from you, just drop a post.

Re:Wild Ginseng Prices 11 years 6 months ago #20155

• Billy
  • Dealer
  • Dealer
  • Billy Taylor from Bell County Ky
huntman my appoligies i didnt see your post till now i just posted a topic on this a few minutes ago with some prices feel free to call me also 606 302 1187

Billy.

huntsman53 wrote:

Billy,

Could you email me a price list of what you are paying for Ginseng and other herbs? Thanks!
My email address is \"huntsman53@aol.com\" without the quotes.

Frank

Re:Wild Ginseng Prices 11 years 6 months ago #20200

$525-$550 for good wild dry ginseng, $155 for green ginseng

SE OHIO

740-252-6947
740-849-2587

Re:Wild Ginseng Prices 11 years 6 months ago #20360

Now paying $160-165 for green, $550-560 for dry good quality wild ginseng

Zanesville, Oh

740-252-6947, 740-849-2587

Re:Wild Ginseng Prices 11 years 6 months ago #20361

Also looking to buy from other ginseng dealers...Ohio and other states(must be certified)

email me for info This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Moderators: mikeleelatt
Time to create page: 0.106 seconds

Who's Online

We have 526 guests and no members online

Login