2024 Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: Will be offered in Fall
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when selling and buying wild ginseng roots.

TOPIC: Wild Ginseng Prices

Re:Wild Ginseng Prices 11 years 6 months ago #20432

I agree with your price prediction.
I understand WI law limits digging to 4 prong 10 years is this correct and if so prices should reflect that.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Wild Ginseng Prices 11 years 6 months ago #20434

Any word on wi ginseng price how the market looks i have 3lbs of nice roots

Re:Wild Ginseng Prices 11 years 6 months ago #20435

No its 3 prong or bigger

Re:Wild Ginseng Prices 11 years 6 months ago #20448

I am also wondering what the lastest price is for wi dry? i went out for the first time in a week saturday due to work and did very good.. FOund 40 nice big plants with chubby roots.. think it will be done soon. Everything is golden/yellow and ready to fall down

Re:Wild Ginseng Prices 11 years 6 months ago #20491

Price update, now paying $160-170 for green, $550-580 for dry good quality wild ginseng

Zanesville, Oh

740-252-6947, 740-849-2587

Re:Wild Ginseng Prices 11 years 6 months ago #20668

700 lb in WI is it a good time to sell or wait??

Re:Wild Ginseng Prices 11 years 6 months ago #20671

That's always the question. Any number of things can happen that could cause prices to drop. After 9-1-1 ginseng prices plummeted for a while.. Outside of some major catastrophe though I think that that price will hold or even get better for a little while. This is just my opinion and should be valued as such...

It won't surprise me though if prices do start to tail off a little sooner than normal this year. Higher prices tend to bring ginseng out of the wood work if you will... But I don't think this will happen until at least mid Nov. once again just an opinion....

Re:Wild Ginseng Prices 11 years 6 months ago #20677

I would definitely hang on for now but just keep an eye on it. Here in wnc it has steadily went up 10 to 20 dollars a week so far and its up to $640 here now. So I'm holding til it steadies or I hear something but I talk to a bunch of different dealers which helps me keep a general ideal of what's going on.

Moderators: mikeleelatt
Time to create page: 0.145 seconds

Who's Online

We have 594 guests and no members online

Login