2017 Fall/Winter Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping until sold out. Order your seed today!
* Ginseng Rootlets: SOLD OUT
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when selling and buying wild ginseng roots.
  • Page:

TOPIC: wish to buy sanguinaria canadensis (bloodroot)

wish to buy sanguinaria canadensis (bloodroot) 5 years 2 months ago #19984

I am looking for good source of clean dried Bloodroot I prefer to deal directly with experienced pickers. Anyone pickers out there or someone who can point me to such??

Thanks.

Sean.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:wish to buy sanguinaria canadensis (bloodroot) 5 years 2 months ago #20008

ikunat33 wrote:

I am looking for good source of clean dried Bloodroot I prefer to deal directly with experienced pickers. Anyone pickers out there or someone who can point me to such??

Thanks.

Sean.

I can't guarantee anything but I plan to start digging bloodroot as the Ginseng continues to die off early around here. I know of quite a few locations with large patches of bloodroot as well a black and blue cohosh. If I get a lot, do you want me to let you know?

Frank

Re:wish to buy sanguinaria canadensis (bloodroot) 5 years 2 months ago #20011

huntsman53 wrote:

ikunat33 wrote:

Thanks.

Sean.

I can't guarantee anything but I plan to start digging bloodroot as the Ginseng continues to die off early around here. I know of quite a few locations with large patches of bloodroot as well a black and blue cohosh. If I get a lot, do you want me to let you know?

Frank

Hi Frank,

Thanks for responding. I would be interested yes. What is the going price for Bloodroot Cleaned and Dried where you are? I would possibly be looking at setting up a buyer as well. This will depend on what I see initially as well as demand.

Sean.

Re:wish to buy sanguinaria canadensis (bloodroot) 5 years 2 months ago #20019

ikunat33 wrote:

huntsman53 wrote:

ikunat33 wrote:

Thanks.

Sean.

Frank

Hi Frank,

Thanks for responding. I would be interested yes. What is the going price for Bloodroot Cleaned and Dried where you are? I would possibly be looking at setting up a buyer as well. This will depend on what I see initially as well as demand.

Sean.

Sean,

I will check with the local Ginseng Buyer that I deal with and see what he is paying for bloodroot, then get back to you!

Frank

Re:wish to buy sanguinaria canadensis (bloodroot) 5 years 2 months ago #20022

Around 12 per lb.

• Page:
Moderators: mikeleelattHillhopper
Time to create page: 0.081 seconds

Who's Online

We have 90 guests and one member online