2024 Winter/Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: sold out
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when selling and buying wild ginseng roots.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Dealer Ky: Tn: Va:

Re:Dealer Ky: Tn: Va: 11 years 5 months ago #21064

Billy,
I apologize for not making it down your way and I'm sure you hear a dozen different excuses. I'm really interested in meeting you and perhaps picking some good old mountain music. I weighed out my dry seng yesterday and have about half of pound. This is my first year digging and for an hour or two each evening, I feel like I've done ok. I'm not looking to make a living off of it and really don't mind driving to sell it to someone honest. I may not have a whole lot but the roots that are in it are nice dry roots. Some of them are pretty old. I've got a bit of yellow root too. If you ever head this way, please let me know but as soon as I get a weekend where I'm not working for my my family, I'll be sure to head your direction.

Thanks,

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Dealer Ky: Tn: Va: 11 years 5 months ago #21087

This letter is from Billy I I have ask my friend Lynn to copy and paste this for me I will not be able

to post on this site for a time due to the suspension of my acc: for posting my website link in a some

post here on the widgrown site it was viewd as a competitve act I did not think of it that way.

So I wanted to let all of you guys know that I can not keep this thread updated and the prices updated

for you all at this time.

However you can call me at 606-302-1187

or e-mail me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

or visit my site and send a message from there

To find out the updates for the dry wild ginseng sales here where I am in Ky: and in the areas of Va: & Tn:

that I serve and guys I do not mind the calls even if it is just to chat with me and find out my thoughts.

I will add this update at this time but will not trouble Lynn again to post for me the prices right now are

Ky: State Wide Dry 600.00 to $625.00 a pd for very well done drying

Tn: Newport,Tazwell, & Harrogate areas 600.00 to $625.00 a pd for very well done drying

Va: Lee County 600.00 to $625.00 a pd for very well done drying

I have been told that the prices will drop some what or stand still for a time and then come back up again around Thanksgiving

but a very trusted buyer to me I am still going to hold on as I think we can do better later but did want you to know they plan a

drop before the rise if it goes as they planned it (they = the guys that set the prices for us in the dry market)

Blessings to everyone I hope that this note finds you all well and happy and that you are enjoying what God has giving you in this life and respect what he has to offer you in the next.

Billy

Re:Dealer Ky: Tn: Va: 11 years 5 months ago #21107

hey bill this is michael we talked on the phone few weeks bk so when ya think the price will peak out im the guy from over in st, paul va

Re:Dealer Ky: Tn: Va: 11 years 4 months ago #21692

• Billy
  • Billy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Dealer
  • Dealer
  • Billy Taylor from Bell County Ky
Paying $675.00 a pound in Ky: Tn: and Va: at this time.
If you would like to talk to me then call or e-mail

606-302-1187

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

I do not have many discussions on these boards but I will be glad to talk to you if you reach me.

I am about done for this Season not much left.

Thankful to the good Lord for a good season for the diggers both green and dry.

It is our seng we should set the prices I am going to work hard on this for us from here on into the future and that you can believe so long as the good lord gives me my mind for the Mountians and for Business.

Billy.

Re:Dealer Ky: Tn: Va: 11 years 3 months ago #21768

• Billy
  • Dealer
  • Dealer
Paying $700.00 a pound in Ky: Tn: and Va: at this time.

606-302-1187

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. e-mail address is being protected from spam bots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it

I do not have many discussions on these boards but I will be glad to talk to you if you reach me.

Billy.

Re:Dealer Ky: Tn: Va: 11 years 3 months ago #21857

• Billy
  • Dealer
  • Dealer
Paying $725.00 a pound in Ky: Tn: and Va: at this time.

606-302-1187

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

This will be my last post on this topic this season.

Thank you to everyone for an outstanding year I hope for all of us diggers that every year is as this one was.

Billy.

• Page:
Moderators: mikeleelatt
Time to create page: 0.089 seconds

Who's Online

We have 353 guests and no members online

Login