2024 Winter/Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: sold out
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when selling and buying wild ginseng roots.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Road Trip Southeastern Ohio

Road Trip Southeastern Ohio 11 years 5 months ago #20493

Hey everyone,

Just a note, I'll be heading toward southeastern Ohio tomorrow to buy ginseng. If anyone wants to get in touch, meet up, or inquire about my dropping by and buying your ginseng, give me a call 419.651.8158

The market is slightly stronger than it was a week or two ago, and I'll not be outbid with any reasonable offer by any dealer in the state. Get your buddies together and give me a call.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Road Trip Southeastern Ohio 11 years 5 months ago #20512

where abouTs are you going in SE Ohio?

Re:Road Trip Southeastern Ohio 11 years 5 months ago #20523

I am interested in selling some dried ginseng in Southeastern Ohio, where will you be?

Re:Road Trip Southeastern Ohio 11 years 5 months ago #20532

I'm going to pick up from some diggers there. Give me a call and we'll work out a time and place. Thanks!

Re:Road Trip Southeastern Ohio 11 years 5 months ago #20533

We buy ginseng in southeast,OH

Price update, now paying $165-175 for green, $560-$600 for dry good quality wild ginseng

Zanesville, Oh

740-252-6947, 740-849-2587

Re:Road Trip Southeastern Ohio 11 years 5 months ago #20545

B. Hall - Not cool hijacking Brads thread.

Re:Road Trip Southeastern Ohio 11 years 5 months ago #20546

If you cant pay the big money and take a little competition, then this is not for you. If he wants to come to my part of the state to buy thats fine, but he'll have to pay top dollar. Im paying above both of you in this area, just saying you will have to match or do better for seng in this area. (prolly not possible). BTW, im interested in buying both of your guys ginseng if you would like to sell. I pay premium price to dealers, email me if you like This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Re:Road Trip Southeastern Ohio 11 years 5 months ago #20547

No problem with competition, that's why I started the thread \"2012 prices\" on the Ohio child boards.

The regular members of this forum understand and follow basic forum etiquette. Perhaps you aren't familiar with the concept. I have no interest in quarreling with you, and won't respond to anything else on this matter. I don't know what Brad is paying, but my prices are posted.

Brad, my apologies for this being on your thread.

Re:Road Trip Southeastern Ohio 11 years 5 months ago #20549

My apologies for posting my high prices on the thread...:ohmy:

Re:Road Trip Southeastern Ohio 11 years 5 months ago #20550

wow, i didn't know ginseng was so expensive, hehehe. I just wanted to hunt to start a real hobby for my son and I, to bond and plus my mom does use ginseng a lot. and she did mention that american ginseng is expensive to buy in Vietnam. I need to learn about this so I can hunt next year when the season come around so I will have a great gift for my mom. of course, I have to be well educated in this before I start hunting. So excited, I can't wait. lol

• Page:
Moderators: mikeleelatt
Time to create page: 0.123 seconds

Who's Online

We have 156 guests and no members online

Login