2024 Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: Will be offered in Fall
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when selling and buying wild ginseng roots.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Election and Prices?

Election and Prices? 11 years 5 months ago #21240

Just wondering what are your guys opinions on if the election will affect the prices of wild ginseng? I am getting offers from $700.00-715.00 for my 5lbs in wisconsin.. I feel thats kind of low since other states with lower quality sheng like ohio is offering that. Wisconsin has some of the more sought afer sheng.. Just never know i have heard if romney gets in the gold prices plumment and if obama stays in gold will rise.. Thinking of holding till middle of november when prices typically level off but not sure this year :S ??

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Election and Prices? 11 years 5 months ago #21241

Not sure why it would matter. How would the president effect gold prices?

Re:Election and Prices? 11 years 5 months ago #21242

Im not so certain if it would happen like flippin a switch but when the economy is bad gold is high, when the economy is good then gold drops. Gold is the best option as far as security but it doesn't have the profits that alot of stocks do. When america's faith in the U.S. dollar is down then people run to gold to secure their money. That being said, sounds like if Romney wins that America's faith in the economy might be on the upswing and investors would pull out of gold.
As far as Ginseng goes..... The bottom has fell out in TN as of last week, the price here is now in the low 500s.

Hillhopper

• Page:
Moderators: mikeleelatt
Time to create page: 0.066 seconds

Who's Online

We have 166 guests and no members online

Login