2024 Winter/Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: sold out
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when selling and buying wild ginseng roots.

TOPIC: anybody got TN price list

anybody got TN price list 10 years 5 months ago #25271

got a couple lbs. dry and more drying but it turning yellow already with no rain. wondering what its goin for around TN?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:anybody got TN price list 10 years 5 months ago #25322

mutt,

I am still digging a little here and there. About run out of places to go this year so I don't expect to get a lot more. It will be a few more weeks before all mine is dry. I usually look to sell around Thanksgiving, but will go sooner if the price is right.

If you are within reasonable driving distance of the fellow below - I would suggest you give him a call. I have a couple of dealers in my area closer than Glen, but Glen is uaually quite a bit higher on his price than the others so I drive over and sell to him.

He is a very nice older fellow too. Knows a lot about seng.

Pulaski TN, Glen Bradey - 931-363-4083

Good Luck !

PS - If you do get word on prices please post and let us know.
I am not ready to sell yet, but I like to know what it's doing.

Thanks

TNhunter

Re:anybody got TN price list 10 years 5 months ago #25324

Prices have been a slow topic it seems. Pick up that phone guys, there could be one special day and without calling you have missed it. Plus I'm a bit nosey about prices. hah

Re:anybody got TN price list 10 years 5 months ago #25326

good morning folks I had a pretty nice weekend me and my buddies dug over 5 pound green pretty good dig.still seeing a lot of green here I think it may even make it until November witout real cold temps. ill put some pics up later off our dig we had fun and got closer to my goal

Re:anybody got TN price list 10 years 5 months ago #25444

giles co. 620 lb. or more for better roots

Re:anybody got TN price list 10 years 5 months ago #25457

I called this moring and checked - Pulaski TN, Glen Bradey - 931-363-4083

They said 620.00 and up... I suppose the up is for better quality root or larger qty.

I am not selling yet, just wanted to confirm the price as it is now in Middle TN.

620.00 this early sounds promising - hope it moves on up from there.

All you TN folks keep posting updates as you hear more.

Thanks

TNhunter

Re:anybody got TN price list 10 years 5 months ago #25484

I was actually headed to see Glen about a week ago, he's about a 2 hour drive from me, on the way stopped at a small store in Wayne Co. and ran into a local dealer there. He was very fair and very pleased with the fact that all I had was older larger roots, I got $600 lb. dry for it then and was told that prices would be going up in the next 2-3 days. I have been checking with him and Glen both and both seem to be within just a few dollars of each other. To anyone looking to sell out around Wayne Co. TN try Glen mentioned above or the man below, from what I hear and my personal experience they are both very fair and honest.

Jack Davidson 931-676-3942

Middle TN Prices 10 years 5 months ago #26052

Good evening guys...

I called Glen just now to check price and he said 770.00

I called Jack and he was outside working but his wife told me 715.00

770.00 would be the most I ever got per pound... seriously considering making a trip over to see Glen this weekend.

Anyone else hearing Middle TN prices ?

Thanks

TNhunter

Re:Middle TN Prices 10 years 5 months ago #26068

800 apound in caryville tn hope it keeps going im holding on until its gone anyway

Re:Middle TN Prices 10 years 5 months ago #26069

chicks dig it wrote:

800 apound in caryville tn hope it keeps going im holding on until its gone anyway

chicks dig it... Do you have a number for the Dealer in Caryville? My' Ginseng roots are almost dry and it might be in my interest to drive there or nearby to meet at that price. I called around here and got prices of $650 to $725 and $725 to $730 locally and $650 to $675 in Newport.

Frank

Moderators: mikeleelatt
Time to create page: 0.097 seconds

Who's Online

We have 185 guests and no members online

Login