2024 Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: Will be offered in Fall
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when selling and buying wild ginseng roots.
  • Page:

TOPIC: 25% more ginseng so far

25% more ginseng so far 10 years 6 months ago #25289

Good year so far for diggers and dealers. I bought 25% more lbs in Sept. than last years Sept.
My son and I also dug 4 pounds dry weight.
Seng turning yellow and tree leaves falling fast covering most of it. This week will wrap it up here in southeastern Ky.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:25% more ginseng so far 10 years 6 months ago #25313

After the weather we might get tmar it may be over.

Re:25% more ginseng so far 10 years 6 months ago #25334

Hey rootman, where you at in SE kentucky? Are you still buying? I live in Jenkins and I'm just trying to shop around on prices and also find people close to me that are on this website. Congrats on the 4 lb you dug. I may have a lil over 2 dry pounds but have some nice big chunky roots in the batch. It's been a good year here in Letcher County

Re:25% more ginseng so far 10 years 6 months ago #25356

been in the woods 37 days in a row in southeastern ky so far my dig is off by 40% this year only about 20% has turned yellow here so far sang may last close to nov. unless it turns cold soon I keep hearing about a big dig just wondering if anyone else has struggled like we have

Re:25% more ginseng so far 10 years 6 months ago #25393

Same here in Winchester, Ky. Lots of yellow and lots already on the ground and brown. looking for stems after i see one standing. Hard rain Sunday, cooler temps and lots of wind pushed lots of seng on into wilting and wind is dropping tree leaves on top. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. rootman can you message me what your paying atm for dry and green. also yellow root if your buying that. Thank you.
Attachments:

Re:25% more ginseng so far 10 years 6 months ago #25409

GibsonGranada and Blisteredfeet,

I'm paying pretty much what the other Ky dealers are. Prices are changing every few days and actually hard to keep up with. Yes, I buy goldenseal.

Ph. 606 348 8761

• Page:
Moderators: mikeleelatt
Time to create page: 0.081 seconds

Who's Online

We have 730 guests and no members online

Login