2024 Winter/Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: sold out
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when selling and buying wild ginseng roots.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Central/Eastern Kentucky dealers and prices PLEASE.

Central/Eastern Kentucky dealers and prices PLEASE. 10 years 5 months ago #25321

Would like to hear from some Kentuckians on what prices they have seen and where. Thanx.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Central/Eastern Kentucky dealers and prices PLEASE. 10 years 5 months ago #25333

I was told $650/dry lb in Letcher County. Whitesburg area. I'm holding onto mine at that price. If it get burned, so be it but I believe it'll get higher.

Re:Central/Eastern Kentucky dealers and prices PLEASE. 10 years 5 months ago #25425

Do you have a name and # for the man in whitesburg?

Re:Central/Eastern Kentucky dealers and prices PLEASE. 10 years 5 months ago #25461

GibsonGranada wrote:

I was told $650/dry lb in Letcher County. Whitesburg area. I'm holding onto mine at that price. If it get burned, so be it but I believe it'll get higher.

I have heard of a seng meeting in later october in paintville where several dealers bid on what you have. i am going to go there i think.

Re:Central/Eastern Kentucky dealers and prices PLEASE. 10 years 5 months ago #25473

there several buyers at a fleamarket in paintsville every sat. morning all season long some from kentucky ,ohio,and other states

Re:Central/Eastern Kentucky dealers and prices PLEASE. 10 years 5 months ago #25476

Guys you should call Billy and talk to him. If you sell or not he's good folk to talk to.

Re:Central/Eastern Kentucky dealers and prices PLEASE. 10 years 5 months ago #25498

billy was nice enough to to send me a few nice price quotes unfortunately i dont have enough weight to justify the long drive to get to meet him. Maybe if he through in lunch and some gas money. Billy seems like a nice honest guy and im sure his quote he gave me competes with all the dealers in his region. Thanx for the promt reply Billy. happy hunting.

Re:Central/Eastern Kentucky dealers and prices PLEASE. 10 years 5 months ago #25503

colson napier was paying 700 plus friday if that helps anyone 606 337 9414 always gave me honest weight and cash money.

Re:Central/Eastern Kentucky dealers and prices PLEASE. 10 years 5 months ago #25825

Got 650 for dry pound in estill county. was 20 mins from my house and beat the other local dealers by a lot. nice people also. they run the store in drip rock. I wont post their names as i dont know if they would like that but i can tell you SHE is on the list from Estill county. If anybody goes there tell them that \"them boys from clark co sent ya. thats what she calls us. OOOHHh, Them Boys..lol

Re:Central/Eastern Kentucky dealers and prices PLEASE. 10 years 5 months ago #25834

• bellco ky
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • digging sein and making memories! ahh good times
rickyc wrote:

Guys you should call Billy and talk to him. If you sell or not he's good folk to talk to.

yeah billy is paying top dollar,beating the others I know.

• Page:
Moderators: mikeleelatt
Time to create page: 0.095 seconds

Who's Online

We have 160 guests and no members online

Login