2024 Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: Will be offered in Fall
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when selling and buying wild ginseng roots.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Central/Eastern Kentucky dealers and prices PLEASE.

Re:Central/Eastern Kentucky dealers and prices PLEASE. 10 years 6 months ago #25835

• bellco ky
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • digging sein and making memories! ahh good times
Leebros! wrote:

colson napier was paying 700 plus friday if that helps anyone 606 337 9414 always gave me honest weight and cash money.

colson all right I guess. I use to deal exclusively with him,up to couple years ago. Had a disagreement on some stuff.now I have been taking mine to log mtn. After Billy quoted me his price , I will be taking it across town to Billy.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Central/Eastern Kentucky dealers and prices PLEASE. 10 years 6 months ago #25837

bellco ky wrote:

rickyc wrote:

Guys you should call Billy and talk to him. If you sell or not he's good folk to talk to.

yeah billy is paying top dollar,beating the others I know.

I wish i had the weight to drive and meet billy. i will make it a point next year. billy is a 2.25 hr drive for me in a jacked up Z-71. kinda eats up the amount i would get above what i get local. actually would eat that and then sum. time wise isnt the thing as usually i have way more time then money. till next year billy. ill see you around 3rd or 4th week of sept. happy hunting

Re:Central/Eastern Kentucky dealers and prices PLEASE. 10 years 6 months ago #25838

Leebros! wrote:

colson napier was paying 700 plus friday if that helps anyone 606 337 9414 always gave me honest weight and cash money.

also bell county

Re:Central/Eastern Kentucky dealers and prices PLEASE. 10 years 6 months ago #25851

BlisteredfeetKY wrote:

bellco ky wrote:

rickyc wrote:

Guys you should call Billy and talk to him. If you sell or not he's good folk to talk to.

yeah billy is paying top dollar,beating the others I know.

I wish i had the weight to drive and meet billy. i will make it a point next year. billy is a 2.25 hr drive for me in a jacked up Z-71. kinda eats up the amount i would get above what i get local. actually would eat that and then sum. time wise isnt the thing as usually i have way more time then money. till next year billy. ill see you around 3rd or 4th week of sept. happy hunting

It wouldn't hurt to check with Billy! He may be coming your way to buy and you all could meet.

Frank

Re:Central/Eastern Kentucky dealers and prices PLEASE. 10 years 6 months ago #25852

talked to a couple dealers here in Monroe county and barren county today Monroe dealer 750.00 a pound dry and barren county 725.00 a pound dry.

Re:Central/Eastern Kentucky dealers and prices PLEASE. 10 years 6 months ago #25871

And who feels that by Thanksgiving it will bring more?

Re:Central/Eastern Kentucky dealers and prices PLEASE. 10 years 6 months ago #25919

try charles allen 606 843 2350 or 606 843 0658 hes the guy i sell most of my roots to only sell to colson when i need gas money and im hunting that direction never had any problems with colson but he never has any thing positive to say about the market. dont know what charles is paying now but it was well above 750 sat. for good root

Re:Central/Eastern Kentucky dealers and prices PLEASE. 10 years 6 months ago #25924

• bellco ky
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • digging sein and making memories! ahh good times
Leebros! wrote:

try charles allen 606 843 2350 or 606 843 0658 hes the guy i sell most of my roots to only sell to colson when i need gas money and im hunting that direction never had any problems with colson but he never has any thing positive to say about the market. dont know what charles is paying now but it was well above 750 sat. for good root

where you live leebros. We might hook up sein alil bro. Always like meeting new sein partners. I got some good hollars to hit in Knox and Whitley.

Re:Central/Eastern Kentucky dealers and prices PLEASE. 10 years 6 months ago #25932

southwestern knox co but we hunt bell harlan knox and whitley co.s maybe next year with the weather forcast this week might do it in might have met already you would remember our big boxer dog hunted half this season in straitcreek and stinking creek but have hunte 74 several times over the years

• Page:
Moderators: mikeleelatt
Time to create page: 0.093 seconds

Who's Online

We have 437 guests and no members online

Login